4.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

A pain in the a** to wash. Takes forever to dry & cleanse. I find most of her brushes to be overrated & too expensive. If you prefer natural bristles, Zoeva is a better option in terms of price & quality. The embossing on the handles came off pretty fast.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I just got this and i'm loving it for foundation. I didn't expect to like it but its great.

About reviewer (411 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

6 years ago

I am not a make up expert but this brush makes my life so much easier ... It is super soft and big enough for flawless foundation application in 1 minute max. I use it with Sisley oil free foundation and the combo really rocks. It does not absorb product, I need 2 to 3 pumps, brush brush brush and I am ready to go...a true gem..yes it needs cleaning once a week, I clean it with Apivita's foaming face cleanser ( oil and lavender I think) and I am very satisfied with the results. Soft, keeps its shape and softness. 5/5

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0
from

6 years ago

In my quest for the perfect foundation brush, I tried the very praised LY 34. I read so many positive reviews on that brush, that I went ahead and bought it. the brush performs well and leave me streak free. But the quest continues...

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

Count me in! I love love love this brush. I use it for my foundation and it spreads evenly, no blank areas lol. It's got a great handle, long enough and with good weight. it's well built and has lasted me awhile with heavy usage. It is not cheap but not on the nose bleed scale either. excellent brush, will repurchase if I lose.

About reviewer (946 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

This brush has blown me away! Its truly a make-up artist in a brush....it does the work for you; at least when it comes to foundation application. It applies foundation in a thin coat but applies it very evenly. The application process is itself a pleasure!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

I love this foundation brush! Yes, its big but when using this it really doesn't feel that big. I think its because it is tapered to a sort of point - great for getting into small spaces :o) Its super soft, which is a huge bonus as it doesn't fluff up any dry areas I may have (so highly recommended if you want to use a brush but have dry skin). I do not find it too hard to clean - it dries over night, although I have found I need to wash it after almost every use or two, or streaking will occur. No shedding either. Great brush for using it like a paddle brush, or as a buffing brush. Doesn't grab too much foundation either, so hardly any waste.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Amazing brush!! This is my HG of foundation brushes now and I just love it. It makes foundation application so fast, you can literally put it on in seconds because of the size of the brush, and you don't get any streak marks. I expected because of it's size that I'd need another brush to do smaller areas, around the nose etc, but this brush does it all because of the tapered shape. My Mac traditional foundation brush has been relegated now and even stippling doesn't come close to how smooth this goes on, my foundation has never looked so good. If it has one downside, it's that it does need cleaning quite often. I wash my brushes every week and I find that by day 7 it's starting to leave streaks, but once it's had a wash it's back to being perfect so I can't complain. It's quite pricey, but not if you're used to paying for Mac brushes, and this is much better.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

I've got them all: Dior, Chanel, Mac, Estee Lauder, Sigma, Real Techniques, you name it. But nothing compares to the LY34! This is a real HG for me. I love it so much, I bought 3 of them. I use one for the fondation, one for the bronzer (soleil tan de chanel which is another HG for me that I cannot live without) and another one for blush (sometimes). I feel like I wanna buy so many of this brush in case will discontinue it lol. For me it is the best foundation brush out there. I can't say enough good things about this brush. Fantastic finish, top quality, highly recommended!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Wow SO soft!!!

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age19-24