Louise Young Large foundation brush

Filtered by age: 44-55

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Count me in! I love love love this brush. I use it for my foundation and it spreads evenly, no blank areas lol. It's got a great handle, long enough and with good weight.

it's well built and has lasted me awhile with heavy usage. It is not cheap but not on the nose bleed scale either.

excellent brush, will repurchase if I lose.

After 20 years as a senior pro artist. I have at last found my HG of foundation brushes, this brush is simply amazing, Nothing like traditional foundation brushes, most are too hard, wrong shape and streak. This is thick, domed, so soft, Its great for blending foundation,and more whatever formula it works..This is first review I've actually given 5, Never skimp on brushes . I think rrp is approx 24.50, proven working pro artists that meet criteria are offered 20% discount at PAM, where the staff are simply lovely and sooooo helpful. Students and aspiring artists, don't buy a bunch of low grade brushes. It is better to save and buy a few quality versatile brushes, keep cleaning they will last the distance. Rather than buying many that will not last, or do the job, You can create an airbrush look with it. Of the 300 brushes I own, there are only a handful of true staples, of which I own a few.. I have no affiliation with any brands, and will never accept products for reviews. I have no problem telling it like it is I've been around too long, I don't need free products ,Louise Young, unlike most you tube so called gurus, with the exception of a of approx 4 real pros, don't get me started on the others,. is a respected and credible artist within the industry. I would have expected nothing less of her products. If outside of the UK, use her website, I've now purchased a second one. The is her no 1 seller. I bought some more so will be reviewing those also. For us senior pros, this is what it's about. a senior credible, established working artist, designing realistic top quality brushes. LOUISE YOUNG WE WANT MORE PLEASE. Louise is right up there with David from OCC, humble, creative respected decent artists and human beings

I love, love, love this brush!! In the past I used a stippling brush to apply my foundation and got ok results but since I've been using the LY34 I haven't looked back. This brush really does give flawless results when using liquid foundation. I wear Missha's Perfect Cover BB cream, which is an amazing product btw and the LY34 brush really is the perfect brush to apply it with. It has such high quality, luxuriously soft bristles. My skin is left looking absolutely flawless, without streaks and does not need buffing and I don't even need to use a seperate brush for concealer as this brush with it's tapered head fits beautifully under my eyes. I can't speak highly enough about this brush...it's worth the invesmtent!

Popular Makeup Brushes