Trader Joe's Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil

4.7

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Now I use this as an eye makeup remover and I love it! It works just as well as other products marketed as eye makeup removers but it's simple and natural and cheap!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite makeup remover out there. It is natural and healthy for the skin, you don't have to worry about any harmful chemicals in the product, and it is so soothing. I rub it on my skin and let it sit for about 30 seconds and the makeup that has been on my face all day just seems to fall off. I will never buy another remover again.

To Read all 53 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pure Jajoba oil works great as a facial moisturizer and from what I have noticed, it doesn't cause any breakouts. I apply a ton of it then after it rinses off, my face feels so fresh and rejuvenated. I always pat down and give it 10-15 minutes after before applying foundation to ensure that my face isn't going to run the foundation at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Cheap and useful!
I saturate a cotton pad with this stuff and a few drops of water, apply it to my eyes for about 30 seconds, gently tap away at my eye makeup....and it works! It dissolves eye makeup, even the waterproof kind, with ease.

I have been using this as a facial moisturizer for at least a year and it does not break out my sensitive dry skin (I still get occasional zits but not from this) - my dryness is probably why I get away with being relatively generous applying it (?) and it feels nice when my face feels naked after washing it lol. I only have to wait a few minutes before I can apply my foundation over it (liquid foundation though - I'm sure powder or BB cream would be more of a challenge, but if you have that then maybe just have this as a nighttime thing!)
Not the best packaging - oil escapes pretty easily, so make sure this won't get knocked over.
I also like being able to just wipe the extra around my hands :P they need moisturizing power too!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best makeup remover ever! My skin is pretty normal, as far as oily/dry. It is a little sensitive and breaks out easily. I massage about a dime size amount all over my face, including my eyes. I give my skin a good massage for about two minutes. All my makeup dissolves quickly. The oil also feels very nourishing on my skin. I place a warm/hot wet washcloth over my face for 30-60 seconds to gently steam my skin and then use it to wipe off the oil.
It has no fragrance, doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts, and is very affordable! I used to use expensive, high end skin care, but my skin (and my wallet!) have been much happier with Trader Joes!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this when I was on my "natural kick" for facial products and I have never regretted it. I have many other oils at home, grapeseed oil, sweet almond, vitamin E, etc. Trader Joe's Jojoba Oil is by far, my favorite. I have oily skin and I use this as a base under foundation and sun block. I also use this after cleansing my face at night. I'm on my last drops of this bottle and I definitely plan on repurchasing.

Pros:
Light texture (just a few drops is more than enough though)
Doesn't break me out at all
Calms my skin (especially redness around my nose)
Wake up with soft, clear skin
Skin feels hydrated
Decent price for the amount of product

Cons:
Bottle drips and may leak if stored on its side.

I highly recommend jojoba oil, specifically TJ's which is the only one I have used so far and I absolutely love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I use this to remove my makeup. I adore it. I just wish it stayed closed when I travel. Put it in double ziplocks by itself. Learn from my mistake!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This works great and is reasonably priced but I do have to say that pretty much any oil works as an eye makeup remover, and I personally would chooses a slightly lighter oil like safflower.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Jojoba oil, any type is a liquid wax that never goes bad, so you don't have to worry about an expiration date

It removes make up cleans and softens your face

I use this oil all over my body and face

It is one of the best