Trader Joe's Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil

4.6

Another great treat from Trader Joe's. I use this as a facial makeup/sunscreen remover, all-over moisturizer, and occasionally add it to the ends of my hair. I even use it on my dog 's dry skin after bathing her. It's non-toxic, so totally safe for that.
Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Packaging could be better, as it drips occasionally. That's the only downside, though. I love this oil I primarily use it as a mix in with my liquid foundation and BB cream. My skin runs dry and a couple little drops of this mixed into my base really add a little extra luminosity. I learned this trick from Wayne Goss on YouTube LOL. It's also a helpful product for removing that stray bit of lash adhesive. Great price, all natural.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This brand, as well as NOW brand, did not work for me. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, in fact I got more dry spots on my face. I threw it away and gave up on jojoba oil thinking my skin didn't agree with it.
I discovered that Uncle Harry's brand which I used to use solely for Tooth Powder also makes other products sou thought I'd try out their jojoba oil and for the first time my skin didn't feel dry, didn't break out. I guess all jojoba oil isn't made equal.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What else can I add that all the previous reviewers haven't already said? It's jojoba oil. Decently stable, doesn't smell, and the surprisingly bright goldenrod color doesn't transfer to the skin, thankfully. I have used this as a makeup remover only occasionally because I am evidently the biggest klutz around my eyes and when I use it I get in my eyes and suffer bleary vision for the rest of the night, so that's not a use for me. It is a beautiful post shower moisturizer for face and body, locking in moisture and generally being wonderful.

What I love about this is that I live close to several Trader Joe's and it's just right there, affordable and amazing. What I do not love is the packaging, not that I expect it to be any fancier, but there seems to be no way to keep a bottle of oil totally neat. It requires occasional wiping and certainly don't set it down on a delicate surface. But it's wonderful stuff and I will buy it again.

The best makeup remover ever. I also use this as a moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out. It's a fantastic oil.

I had been using very expensive facial cleansing oils like Tatcha when a friend took me to Trader Joe's one day and showed me all the stuff she buys there for skincare because it costs so much less. Most people here use jojoba oil to remove eye makeup, I've been using it as my cleanser since running out of the expensive cleansing oil.

My skin has never been more clear and feels so nice and smooth. It actually felt a little dry when I used the expensive oils. I get the sense that most people put it on wet skin, but I've been following the steps I used with Tatcha, which is to put on dry skin before adding water. The jojoba doesn't turn creamy/milky when water is added, but the oiliness dissipates. Then I use a warm washcloth to wash it all away, although in the shower or tub I just wash it off with water.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Now I use this as an eye makeup remover and I love it! It works just as well as other products marketed as eye makeup removers but it's simple and natural and cheap!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite makeup remover out there. It is natural and healthy for the skin, you don't have to worry about any harmful chemicals in the product, and it is so soothing. I rub it on my skin and let it sit for about 30 seconds and the makeup that has been on my face all day just seems to fall off. I will never buy another remover again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pure Jajoba oil works great as a facial moisturizer and from what I have noticed, it doesn't cause any breakouts. I apply a ton of it then after it rinses off, my face feels so fresh and rejuvenated. I always pat down and give it 10-15 minutes after before applying foundation to ensure that my face isn't going to run the foundation at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Cheap and useful!
I saturate a cotton pad with this stuff and a few drops of water, apply it to my eyes for about 30 seconds, gently tap away at my eye makeup....and it works! It dissolves eye makeup, even the waterproof kind, with ease.