MAC Cremeblend Blush - Brit Wit

4.1

I bought this super spontaneously after swatching it and really liking the colour and consistency. I actually REALLY LIKE THIS! Way more than i thought i would! It is a nice sheer but very build able colour. What i really like is this is a very multi functional product. It gives a nice dusty rosey pinky glow but also adds a nice kind of contoured or chiseled look!

It wears really well through the day even without primer. I like it a lot!

on 5/6/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This color is gorgeous in the package and drab and hideous on my skin (medium tone). It looks gray and sort of gives me this vampire-like pallor. Unlike my other MAC cremeblend colors, this one seems really dry. I don't know it's the color or what. Make sure you try it on in the store before you take it home.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/3/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this color! Gives me the perfect very subtle flush!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

One of the first blushes I purchased. But, for some reason, it now looks ruddy on me. As does Tea Petal. : (

on 2/8/2013 10:45:00 PM

Beautiful, natural, soft, not-in-your-face color.

The color is a soft, rosey, dusky, slightly mauvish pink. It's not a true mauve or a true rose...it leans toward the pink side of both colors. IT's not a true pink, so it almost looks like you're not wearing blush, but then again you are. I can wear this everyday to work and it looks great!

The finish leaves a healthy glow on your cheeks. Remember, this is a creme blush, not a powder, so I'd pair it with a natural to matte foundation. Using it with a dewy foundation might be too much glow, but if that's what you're looking for, this is the perfect combo.

This lasts all day at work (about 8-9 hrs) without fading. After that, it fades ever so slightly, but not to the point where it's gone. I have not broken out from this or suffered any strange irritations from it. My favorite cremeblend blush and I will definitely repurchase!

For reference, I'm NC 25 in MAC, asian with yellow undertones, and I've been using this for a few months.

on 6/29/2012 10:35:00 PM

This is a amazing blush! I use it almost everyday and it gives the most beautiful natural flush! If you're looking for an opaque, obvious blush, I'd say skip this one because this is more like part of a no makeup look makeup, efortless beauty, that kind of thing! The formula of it is wonderful, it's blendable, doesn't stay a cream but doesn't really dry down to a power either. All in all this is a great adition to a makeup stash!

on 6/16/2012 9:06:00 AM

The texture of this is rubbish compared with before. They have truly messed it up.

on 6/4/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sad. I wanted this for so long...even back when it was the Blushcreme formula (which I hear was fantastic). The color is beautiful and this goes on nice and sheer with a brush, or more opaque by tapping a finger along the cheek. It would be perfect BUT it does not last at all! It is super greasy. I always set my cream blush with a powder blush and normally it lasts all day...unfortunately not with Cremeblend. I will use what I have (the color is gorgeous, nice sheen, and does not irritate my skin) but will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best Cream blush I have ever tried. The formulation is thick and creamy, but it dries to a nice finish (doesn't stay goopy like some cream blushes). I never thought a cream blush would ever be part of my daily routine, but this one is.

Also, the color is spectacula, I nice toned down, mauvy pink - subtle enough to pair with any look.

on 12/27/2011 5:39:00 PM

I am really liking this blush! I used to be an only bronzer kinda girl however I am realizing now any powder I use causes me to break out so I decided to try creme blushes . So far so good a nice natural looking flush really natural looking!! Love it

Popular Blush Products