Revlon Copper Penny

Revlon Copper Penny

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the most complimentary color I have in my 30 plus nail polish collection for my skin tone. Wow, It's the perfect shade of gold for me. It just looks like a shimmery nude on me. Most metallic shades go on so uneven but this goes on so smooth. Another issue with metallic shades with glitter, most are sheer but this one has very good coverage with just one coat. I do love Revlon's formula but it chips so badly on me. I did my nails yesterday and already have six completely chipped nails and it's not like I'm roofing a house here. Chips are annoying but I'll repurchase this because this is the perfect gold shade for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very pretty true "penny" color. Sometimes copper comes off as bronze or pink, but this is true copper. The finish is metallic, and I got some brushstrokes as I wasn't being careful :( Lovely warm shade. I think this would look good on any skintone.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This looks good with my skin complexion. I am nc37 and I think it suits me well. I had some people compliment me on me nails.

on 9/6/2014 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Copper Penny doesn't look orangey but is a rose-gold shimmer-metallic. One coat covers. Very pretty and a great neutral for me.

Bought this as an alternative to my usual dark reds and pinks and I LOVEEE it. I put one coat on my toes without base or topcoat and they came out perfect. Bottle and brush are easy to hold and work with.

This is an HG color for me. I can wear it alone or on top of other polishes for a really gorgeous look. I use it in tandem with China Glaze's For Aurdrey (Tiffany blue) for my go to color combo. It can also be paired with pastels for spring/summer and with dark muted colors for fall and winter.

Navy and Emerald are also fantastic color combos with this polish. It covers to well that you can put it on top of other polishes without having to babysit it and waste time with multiple coats.

I'm buying a backup for my backup I use this so much. But, like other reviewers said, it's more of a vintage gold than a true copper, but who cares really, the color is so perfect and versatile.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this polish doesn't go on streaky, dries pretty fast, and you only need two coats at most. the color is gorgeous and it doesn't chip fast either!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like the color of this. It's a nice gold with a copper tint to it. I thought it applied pretty well. It's not very streaky, which is good. Two coats was plenty. Considering that my application skills aren't that good, I ended up with a nice manicure when I used this.

on 9/28/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This np is a unique metallic/foil rose gold & copper color. Other than the color the best thing abt this np is its formula. There's no issues with streaking or visible brush stokes remaining after the np has dried unlike with a lot of other metallic/foil nail polishes. In the past I've shied away from metallic/foil poishes but I love how easy this np is too apply.

on 6/22/2012 3:23:00 PM

The name of the polish is a little misleading; it's more of a gold than a true copper.

The texture of this polish is odd. It's thicker and applies differently than any other Revlon polish I've tried. I guess it's the metallic ingredient. It dries with a rough texture, too. Even with two coats of topcoat it's not perfectly smooth.

The good news is, it's one coat coverage.

I think this one might work better on toes than on fingers.

Popular Polishes