Dior Powder foundation brush

Dior Powder foundation brush
Powder foundation brush

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe the good reviews. I got this at SDM in Canada. I've been sold a fake palette by SDM before (logo was wrong, colours were wrong, pans all coming off, already used !!!) so it may be that I was sold fake brushes too? IDK. I bought this in holiday brush set at SDM last yr-- same one as depicted in the pic here. The hairs come off and have been since I first got it. Also a bit scratchy--not as bad as some Estee brushes which are the ultimate in terrible brushes--but still bad. I wash v gently in fact with this I basically used microfibre cloth to wipe it since it was balding so badly. Terrible brush imo.

on 4/28/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite foundation brush. I know it says powder foundation but it works great with liquid foundations. I use it with the dior airflash spray foundation, spray a few times on the top then buff it on. The finish is amazing! I also find that I am using less product with this brush. When you first get it it will shed a bit, but not too bad. I also use it after to apply my setting powder. It may be expensive but you will get a lot of great uses out of it. I am usually very happy with the quality of dior products.