Dior Powder foundation brush

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Powder foundation brush
Powder foundation brush

on 10/7/2014 10:47:00 AM

One of the best brushes ever!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this brush! I use it with my Priori mineral powder foundation and it is perfect. It doesn't shed, bristles are soft

on 4/28/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite foundation brush. I know it says powder foundation but it works great with liquid foundations. I use it with the dior airflash spray foundation, spray a few times on the top then buff it on. The finish is amazing! I also find that I am using less product with this brush. When you first get it it will shed a bit, but not too bad. I also use it after to apply my setting powder. It may be expensive but you will get a lot of great uses out of it. I am usually very happy with the quality of dior products.

on 2/14/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best brush i have ever purchased! yes it may be abit on the pricey side (24), but it is definitely worth every penny. I use this for my liquid foundation (dior) and it goes on perfectly and it seems that i need less product when using this brush! gives an airbrushed looked! ive also tried it with my powders and blushes and again it works great. the brush itself is really dense yet very soft! looks great and comes in a nice velvet package. 100% would recommend this brush you wont be disappointed!

Popular Makeup Brushes