Dior Powder foundation brush

Powder foundation brush

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't say enough good things about this full flat top brush. It's my absolute HG and I am going to buy a second one in case Dior ever decides to discontinue this gem. It's meant to apply Dior nude loose powder/powder foundation, however I only use it to apply liquid foundation. It's perfect at that. It provides air-brushed even coverage with every single liquid foundation that I own. It's great at blending, buffing, spreading the foundation over the face etc etc. Like with any foundation brush, coverage is not really sheer but I am not really looking for sheer coverage when I use a brush. If I need sheer coverage, then I just apply foundation with my fingers. Minor points - it does shed and it's quite expensive (but then again Mac is probably even more expensive). If I remember correctly it retails for 33 euros here, in the Netherlands. I LOVE this brush and can't imagine my make-up routine without it :-) I have 4 regular foundation brushes, which I used to be happy with, but I am ready to bin them as they are nothing compared to this Dior brush! UPDATE Before buying a back-up, I am going to try Sigma F80, which looks similar and has fantastic reviews. Besides it's twice as cheap and I get quite annoyed with the hair fall-out I get from Dior! UPDATE Sigma F80 is fabulous and no annoying fall-out! I am afraid Dior has lost lots of points, thought I still love the brush but I have noticed that I reach for Sigma more often than for Dior :-)

Popular Makeup Brushes