Keracare Edge Tamer

No Image

4.5

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Very good edge tamer on my relaxed hair. It has a lovely smell and doesn't build up. It really smooths out my edges without using a lot

on 12/16/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this after buying ORS Edge Control which, while it does a brilliant job at laying down the edges, builds up far too quickly for my liking.
I read some positive reviews on the Edge Tamer on a hair board and decided to try it. I love the faint, but typical Keracare scent but, more importantly, this does a great job laying down my edges for hours. It will build up after a few days, but the buildup is pretty minimal.
I prefer this to gel because it doesn't harden my hair and is moisturising. I think this is a good buy.

on 4/23/2011 10:31:00 AM

I'm constantly looking for ways to train the edges of my hair so that they don't stick up or out. My texture is "multi-ethnic" meaning 4 different textures going on at once. I needed to stop applying so much heat to the hairline as well. My stylist introduced me to this product just yesterday and it was instant love. No more cow licks. No more hair looking as if there were wires sticking up out of it. Just a little bit goes a looong way. This product is super concentrated and will turn white and build up residue quickly. I ordered my jar yesterday and am thrilled already. Can't wait to use it this summer for slicked back ponytails and to tame the edges of the hair. I gave it all 5's based on several hours of wear after my salon visit. It even held after I put a little heat on it at the end of the day. It is expensive, bit the jar of product is so dense, I would imagine I will have it for a long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have very kinky hair; no perm.relaxer and this slicks my edges down and most importantly it lasts throughout the day. It is a little greasy but I don't think there's anyway around that. It definitely slicks your hair down longer than Lets Jam and it's not drying. Actually it makes your hair feel soft.

Popular Styling Products