Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

3.9

de-ionized water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Argan oil, coconut oil*, Behentrimonium chloride, essential oil blend, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax, sea kelp extract, Panthenol (vitamin B-5), avocado oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E) and Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have fine, dry hair and this conditioner detangles. Does not add hydration to my hair. Has a light scent that does not bother me. I like this better than the Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk conditioner, which has a very thin, light consistency. Overall, not worht the money spent.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The smell of this conditioner is somewhat off-putting. Now, I did receive this product in a natural hair subscription box, and because I had always seen it in stores, but never tried it, I decided to give it a go. I didn't end up even using all of this conditioner up. I actually used up some if it, before throwing the rest of it away. I didn't use it with heat, and no,way was I going to use it as a leave in. Thus product doesn't have major slip, and neither is it highly moisturizing, or very softening to ones hair either. It is truly mediocre, and I don't ever plan to let this conditioner ever touch my hair again, period.

I have dry thick curly hair, and really like this as a natural product. I don't mind the smell.

on 8/25/2016 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This conditioner did not really work for my fine hair as either a rinse out or leave-in. I found it very heavy and it weighed down my hair a left a greasy coating that I did not enjoy. It was very moisturizing but I could not deal with the white flakes and heavy feeling. It is probably better suited for drier, thick hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a wonderful (especially smelling) conditioner with it's matching shampoo. The conditioner leaves hair soft, manageable and very very supple. I often follow up with the shea moisture raw shea butter transitioning milk and sealing elixir spray. All in all I cannot say enough good things about this line, especially the conditioner.

on 6/5/2016 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this! Give it a try! It makes my hair so soft and shiny! I have almost finished my whole bottle of this and have already purchased another bottle. I love letting the conditioner sit on my hair for atleast 3 minutes, rinsing it out, towel drying my hair and then adding a dime size amount to the ends. My hair looks so much healthier. The ends of my hair are very damaged due to bleaching and this conditioner works wonders! Would definitely recommend!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I used this conditioner as a leave in and also a regular wash out conditioner. Using it in any way leaves me with an itchy scalp and itchy hands so i'm pretty sure im allergic to an ingredient. When I use the matching shampoo it doesn't do that to me. Overall there's nothing that special about this conditioner. Would not get again because of the allergic reaction I had :(

on 4/1/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Good stuff!

I purchased a bottle of this conditioner for $10 to go along with the complementary shampoo and am satisfied with the condition of my hair whenever I use the combo! Must be said that I have long, black, and straight Asian hair, very typical. I have never had a hair treatment or dyed my hair before. I use four pumps every time I wash my hair because I'm a person of excess.

This conditioner organic, helps a small business, not too pricey, and helps my hair become healthy, look shiny, and feel soft? Great! I usually don't buy into the hype of organic beauty products but hey, the ingredient list seems pretty decent and I do feel good about using this product.

I like the scent of this conditioner and people compliment on it when I'm around them, so no complaints there.

I would purchase this again; this was my first "nice" hair conditioning product and I have no desire to look for a different conditioner as this satisfies all my requirements. I am low maintenance when it comes to my hair and prefer it that way.

on 4/1/2016 5:43:00 AM

Holy cow this is good stuff. I use it as a leave in and makes my hair so soft and shiny and detangles so well. It had a nice light smells.now oily at all

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this on the rec'd of a Facebook friend (she suggested the 1 in the tub but I didn't see it at Kroger), so I got this recently & tried it a couple of times & have to report back to y'all that this is awesome! I'm so going to buy some more from this brand, esp since it's fair trade/sustainable/Vegan & has amazingly high quality products for a very modest price. I mean yanno u can buy suave for $2 but ur not getting certified organic & other good-for-ur-hair ingredients w a company I'm glad to support their business practices so I kno $10 is a lot for a DS product but look what ur getting. & my hair feels so good after I use this. The smell is amazingly good kinda like VS Dreamy Vanilla my hair is 2C & I flat iron it so it takes a lot of abuse. This makes my hair shiny & deceptively healthy looking even thou I'm abusing my heat appliance for heat styling & my hair is even growing! I use this/Mane & Tail/Loreal/Queen Helene Cholesterol all on a frequent basis rotating (4-5 days) depending on what I feel like. My mom commented my hair looks "lighter" so I guess it enhances hi-lites!! My hair is soft & shiny after using the other products w this as a rinse out (leave on for 3 mins no experience w leaving in "yet" gonna try eventually!). My flat iron just glides thru my hair like buttah & hair stays strait.