Stila Majesty

No Image

on 8/20/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in a set around Christmas time at Ulta. I would never purchase it separately since I only wear nudes, but I decided to try this on anyways. Itís a beautiful berry colour and I may just wear it on special occasions or just around the house since I donít think I can swap this. I recommend!

on 6/25/2012 9:39:00 PM

"Majesty" is a great shade-a dark pinky plum. Like all Stila lip glazes, it has a nice texture-a bit sticky, but long lasting and smooth. A great addition to my gloss collection!

I didn't think I would like the color because in the pen it looks like a plum, purple-y color that would be hard to pull off for my skintone. But once I applied it to my lips, it turned into this beautiful, subtle fuschia color. Stila lip glazes are definitely my favorite since they give both a lot of color and shine.

on 4/21/2011 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Majesty is one of the clicky lip gloss pens; I love the color. In the tube it's a luscious plum, and on it's slightly brigher, with fuschia undertones, but also a beautiful plummy color too. All the Stilla lipglosses have decent staying power, are glossy, not too sticky, and this shade isn't sparkly. I'd get it again. Some people hate the clicky pens, that's a really individual choice. I don't mind them but I think they are a bit silly and wasteful.