Ruby Kisses HD Setting Powder

Ruby Kisses HD Setting Powder

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I've been using this powder for a couple of weeks in the banana shade and I love the way that it sets my under-eye area. I used some today and took a picture with flash and it has major flashback, which is the reason I wouldn't repurchase. I'd say that it smoothed out my skin a little but nothing miraculous. On the search for another banana powder that won't break the bank....

on 12/22/2015 11:36:00 AM

Let me start off by saying, I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin. I have been a faithful user of Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder for years. I decided to try the Ruby Kisses HD Setting Powder in the banana shade. After first use I knew this was a winner! It does help reduce the appearance of the indented scars and keeps my oily skin matte longer than other powders. I have not used my Tarte powder again. You really can't beat $7.00. I have already purchased a backup.

on 2/9/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this in banana and earth colors. Seriously, the banana is just like my Ben Nye banana powder.
I don't want to admit its better because I paid more for the Ben Nye but I was matte for hours. And I never got seriously oily with this on. AND it was only like 5 bucks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have all of the colors in this powder! im oily and I swear this makes u matte. no oxidizine I am nc45 in mac so the earth use with a light hand or it looks a little to dark.This powder is similar to MF HD powder and the Elf HD powder white in color and it sets your makeup and gives yu a matte look. this is my arsenal for the summer months when its very hot ,ladies with dry skin this might be a good choice for you because im oily and it does come thru after couple hours if i dont set it well.
overall no breakouts and no disappointment.

on 6/6/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this powder. I have been trying products from this line at my local beauty supply, because I can't resist pretty things even if I don't need them. LOL I have this powder in shade 02 banana. It is very yellow in the container just like the Ben Nye banana powder. It gives a nice warmness to the skin. I bought this because I already have the MUFE HD powder, which is fine. But I like the warmth of the yellow powder. The container actually has a feature where the sifter turns to lock the powder, so there is no spillage. This is great and it only cost $5.99. I will definately purchase this again.

on 4/21/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This powder is similar to MF HD powder and the Elf HD powder white in color and it sets your makeup and gives yu a matte look. On darker skin like mine you have to use a light hand as if you use too much it may look ashy but i know for sure that this will be in my arsenal for the summer months when its very not this will help with keeping the oilies at bay, ladies with dry skin this might be a good choice for you as its matte, i know they have some other colors i didnt check to see if they were the same as the invisible which is the shade i picked up