Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I brought this liner in pencil form. Okay for one, the pencil irriated my eye. I have had this happen with eyeliner. The pencil is normal size and easy to carry. I like the design on the pencil and its a nice black color. The liner gives a very black pay off when applying to waterliner but quickly rubs off with 20 minutes. After 20 mins my vision was very cloudy. The liner easily applies. It cost me 2.99 at a beauty supply store here in houston. Somewhere on bissonett. I feel that this liner do not work for me. That doesnt mean it will not work for you. Its so cheap to try. Ill let you all know this though.. maybelline gel liner is better.

on 8/20/2013 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've always had a hard time getting eyeliner to stay in place on my face. I've tried high brand and low brand, and until I came across Ruby Kisses, the best I could find was Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid, but even that would fade, or come off, or smudge after a few hours. It doesn't help that I'm a Salsa dancer, and after a few hours of dancing, most of the eyeliner would be gone. The other day, I was in a wig/beauty shop that had just opened near my house, and I made an impulse buy and grabbed it in Black. I didn't expect much out of a $4 eyeliner, but I've been converted. I'm going back to buy this in every color. It stays on from the moment I put it on in the morning until I take it off with eye makeup remover at night. It made it through hours of dancing in a hot room.

BEST STUFF EVER.