Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was so pleased that I reviewed first prior gettin one, this is a fab gel liner. I had m first MAC gel liner and after a year it went a bit had.. I watched gossmakeup tips to put i in microwave.. and guess what happened? it was totally ruined the formula so I chuck it and had a look on alternative gel liner that won't break The bank, googled and found it's available locally! Got this from seller in souq.com this site is similar to an ebay site and seller dispatched mine very quick. Definitely a keep for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Was lucky enough to receive a gently used pot of this eyeliner, in black, in a swap. What a wonderful suprise as it was not a part of the agreed upon swap items.

I had never heard of this brand before this week, so was kind of leery but my mind was quickly changed when I used it for the first time this morning.

Smooth as silk to pick up on a brush & smoother than "buttah" to apply on my lid. This stuff is divine! Staying power is incredible. Looks as good now as it did when applied 9 hours ago.

I've used Stila's gel eyeliner before and yes it is really good but not as good as this. Get smart - run out & get some ladies!!

on 7/8/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because I wanted to try a different but least expensive gel eyeliner. I got tired of Wet n Wild gel eyeliner. It dried up too quickly and I was noticing I never got to really use it up because I kept having to throw them away. After using Ruby Kisses rich black I am hooked! The gel is creamy, smooth glides on and very pigmented! It stays where you put it, even on the waterline. I bought this at a beauty supply store in the NYC for less than 4 bucks!