Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG love this liner so SMOOTH!!! Seen a review on youtube and brought it the next day! They were right best eyeliner out there. So cheap $4 and it so smooth, doesn't smudge, and long lasting. Comes in great colors if you ever want to change up the classic black liner. Great for winged out liner, bold, or just plain simple. W/e you prefer it gets the job done. It's not always about brand, but quality and yes it's cheap but it works like it's expensive. A must have for my eyeliner girlies!!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie

(Also try the RK eyeliner brush made for the gel liner..you will love it also, achieves a great application of the HD gel liner)

I bought this on a whim at a local beauty supply one day, thinking it would be fun for halloween. It has replaced my expensive MAC liquid eyeliner and all the different gel ones I had. it stays on, doesnt' smear and doesn't dry out in the little pot. I Love this and for the price, you really can't beat it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What I look for in a gel liner is high pigmentation and staying power. I have oily lids so that last one is important. I honestly feel this products is better then mac's fluid line liner. It doesn't fade and you can't rub it off at ALL once it's on your lid. You don't get raccoon eyes and it's just or even more creamy and smooth then Mac. The best part is its only 3.99