Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/18/2012 11:46:00 PM

Very good product for the price! I found it at a local beauty supply store for about $4. Bought the brush too which was an extra $2. It's very creamy and opaque, but I think the wet n wild creme liner was better when it comes to staying power and intensity. I've had this liner for about three months now and despite the plastic jar it's in, it is still as creamy as it was the first time I've opened it. So far it has last me longer than the wet n' wild has.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Was lucky enough to receive a gently used pot of this eyeliner, in black, in a swap. What a wonderful suprise as it was not a part of the agreed upon swap items.

I had never heard of this brand before this week, so was kind of leery but my mind was quickly changed when I used it for the first time this morning.

Smooth as silk to pick up on a brush & smoother than "buttah" to apply on my lid. This stuff is divine! Staying power is incredible. Looks as good now as it did when applied 9 hours ago.

I've used Stila's gel eyeliner before and yes it is really good but not as good as this. Get smart - run out & get some ladies!!

I bought this on a whim at a local beauty supply one day, thinking it would be fun for halloween. It has replaced my expensive MAC liquid eyeliner and all the different gel ones I had. it stays on, doesnt' smear and doesn't dry out in the little pot. I Love this and for the price, you really can't beat it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What I look for in a gel liner is high pigmentation and staying power. I have oily lids so that last one is important. I honestly feel this products is better then mac's fluid line liner. It doesn't fade and you can't rub it off at ALL once it's on your lid. You don't get raccoon eyes and it's just or even more creamy and smooth then Mac. The best part is its only 3.99

on 7/8/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because I wanted to try a different but least expensive gel eyeliner. I got tired of Wet n Wild gel eyeliner. It dried up too quickly and I was noticing I never got to really use it up because I kept having to throw them away. After using Ruby Kisses rich black I am hooked! The gel is creamy, smooth glides on and very pigmented! It stays where you put it, even on the waterline. I bought this at a beauty supply store in the NYC for less than 4 bucks!