Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

4.5

on 11/11/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I stopped into a local beauty supply store during a work break & came across this brand, which I had never heard of. I purchased the Bronze Shimmer liner on a whim, not expecting too much, but spending only $3.99 wasn't going to be a huge loss if it didn't work out. I have oily lids & have a tough time keeping any kind of eye make up on, even with primer. Anyways, I was in for a pleasant surprise with this eyeliner. It is nicely pigmented & stayed on for 12 hours, even though a one hour nap. (Napping is the ultimate test for any new eyeliner..... I usually wake up with raccoon eyes!) I also have sensitive eyes but this did not irritate my eyes at all. A definite winner! I'll be returning back to purchase ALL the colors!!!

on 7/8/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because I wanted to try a different but least expensive gel eyeliner. I got tired of Wet n Wild gel eyeliner. It dried up too quickly and I was noticing I never got to really use it up because I kept having to throw them away. After using Ruby Kisses rich black I am hooked! The gel is creamy, smooth glides on and very pigmented! It stays where you put it, even on the waterline. I bought this at a beauty supply store in the NYC for less than 4 bucks!