Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

on 8/20/2013 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've always had a hard time getting eyeliner to stay in place on my face. I've tried high brand and low brand, and until I came across Ruby Kisses, the best I could find was Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid, but even that would fade, or come off, or smudge after a few hours. It doesn't help that I'm a Salsa dancer, and after a few hours of dancing, most of the eyeliner would be gone. The other day, I was in a wig/beauty shop that had just opened near my house, and I made an impulse buy and grabbed it in Black. I didn't expect much out of a $4 eyeliner, but I've been converted. I'm going back to buy this in every color. It stays on from the moment I put it on in the morning until I take it off with eye makeup remover at night. It made it through hours of dancing in a hot room.

BEST STUFF EVER.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Was lucky enough to receive a gently used pot of this eyeliner, in black, in a swap. What a wonderful suprise as it was not a part of the agreed upon swap items.

I had never heard of this brand before this week, so was kind of leery but my mind was quickly changed when I used it for the first time this morning.

Smooth as silk to pick up on a brush & smoother than "buttah" to apply on my lid. This stuff is divine! Staying power is incredible. Looks as good now as it did when applied 9 hours ago.

I've used Stila's gel eyeliner before and yes it is really good but not as good as this. Get smart - run out & get some ladies!!