Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I brought this liner in pencil form. Okay for one, the pencil irriated my eye. I have had this happen with eyeliner. The pencil is normal size and easy to carry. I like the design on the pencil and its a nice black color. The liner gives a very black pay off when applying to waterliner but quickly rubs off with 20 minutes. After 20 mins my vision was very cloudy. The liner easily applies. It cost me 2.99 at a beauty supply store here in houston. Somewhere on bissonett. I feel that this liner do not work for me. That doesnt mean it will not work for you. Its so cheap to try. Ill let you all know this though.. maybelline gel liner is better.

on 12/18/2012 11:46:00 PM

Very good product for the price! I found it at a local beauty supply store for about $4. Bought the brush too which was an extra $2. It's very creamy and opaque, but I think the wet n wild creme liner was better when it comes to staying power and intensity. I've had this liner for about three months now and despite the plastic jar it's in, it is still as creamy as it was the first time I've opened it. So far it has last me longer than the wet n' wild has.

on 7/8/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because I wanted to try a different but least expensive gel eyeliner. I got tired of Wet n Wild gel eyeliner. It dried up too quickly and I was noticing I never got to really use it up because I kept having to throw them away. After using Ruby Kisses rich black I am hooked! The gel is creamy, smooth glides on and very pigmented! It stays where you put it, even on the waterline. I bought this at a beauty supply store in the NYC for less than 4 bucks!

on 4/21/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought three colors of this gel eyeliner, Rich Black, Green Shimmer & Shimmer Violet they come in a plastic jar similar to the black radiance creme eyeliner i must say the rich black lasted the most on my eyelid but the other colors are not as pigmented as they look but being that im darker skinned the colors will pop more on lighter skin tones but very good quality gel eyeliner, the texture of the gel is very smooth and glides on the eye, if you use a good quality eyeliner brush then that makes it even better

Omg this stuff is amazing it goes on so smooth alone or over any color eye shadow. I bought it in all colors and it's very pigmented...and the best part is I've been using this for a year now and it still has not dried out!!! Defiantly my HG eye liner.....

on 1/6/2014 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this liner so much

on 11/11/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I stopped into a local beauty supply store during a work break & came across this brand, which I had never heard of. I purchased the Bronze Shimmer liner on a whim, not expecting too much, but spending only $3.99 wasn't going to be a huge loss if it didn't work out. I have oily lids & have a tough time keeping any kind of eye make up on, even with primer. Anyways, I was in for a pleasant surprise with this eyeliner. It is nicely pigmented & stayed on for 12 hours, even though a one hour nap. (Napping is the ultimate test for any new eyeliner..... I usually wake up with raccoon eyes!) I also have sensitive eyes but this did not irritate my eyes at all. A definite winner! I'll be returning back to purchase ALL the colors!!!

on 8/20/2013 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've always had a hard time getting eyeliner to stay in place on my face. I've tried high brand and low brand, and until I came across Ruby Kisses, the best I could find was Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid, but even that would fade, or come off, or smudge after a few hours. It doesn't help that I'm a Salsa dancer, and after a few hours of dancing, most of the eyeliner would be gone. The other day, I was in a wig/beauty shop that had just opened near my house, and I made an impulse buy and grabbed it in Black. I didn't expect much out of a $4 eyeliner, but I've been converted. I'm going back to buy this in every color. It stays on from the moment I put it on in the morning until I take it off with eye makeup remover at night. It made it through hours of dancing in a hot room.

BEST STUFF EVER.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was so pleased that I reviewed first prior gettin one, this is a fab gel liner. I had m first MAC gel liner and after a year it went a bit had.. I watched gossmakeup tips to put i in microwave.. and guess what happened? it was totally ruined the formula so I chuck it and had a look on alternative gel liner that won't break The bank, googled and found it's available locally! Got this from seller in souq.com this site is similar to an ebay site and seller dispatched mine very quick. Definitely a keep for me!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG love this liner so SMOOTH!!! Seen a review on youtube and brought it the next day! They were right best eyeliner out there. So cheap $4 and it so smooth, doesn't smudge, and long lasting. Comes in great colors if you ever want to change up the classic black liner. Great for winged out liner, bold, or just plain simple. W/e you prefer it gets the job done. It's not always about brand, but quality and yes it's cheap but it works like it's expensive. A must have for my eyeliner girlies!!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie

(Also try the RK eyeliner brush made for the gel liner..you will love it also, achieves a great application of the HD gel liner)