Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

4.6

on 8/20/2013 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've always had a hard time getting eyeliner to stay in place on my face. I've tried high brand and low brand, and until I came across Ruby Kisses, the best I could find was Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid, but even that would fade, or come off, or smudge after a few hours. It doesn't help that I'm a Salsa dancer, and after a few hours of dancing, most of the eyeliner would be gone. The other day, I was in a wig/beauty shop that had just opened near my house, and I made an impulse buy and grabbed it in Black. I didn't expect much out of a $4 eyeliner, but I've been converted. I'm going back to buy this in every color. It stays on from the moment I put it on in the morning until I take it off with eye makeup remover at night. It made it through hours of dancing in a hot room.

BEST STUFF EVER.

on 11/11/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I stopped into a local beauty supply store during a work break & came across this brand, which I had never heard of. I purchased the Bronze Shimmer liner on a whim, not expecting too much, but spending only $3.99 wasn't going to be a huge loss if it didn't work out. I have oily lids & have a tough time keeping any kind of eye make up on, even with primer. Anyways, I was in for a pleasant surprise with this eyeliner. It is nicely pigmented & stayed on for 12 hours, even though a one hour nap. (Napping is the ultimate test for any new eyeliner..... I usually wake up with raccoon eyes!) I also have sensitive eyes but this did not irritate my eyes at all. A definite winner! I'll be returning back to purchase ALL the colors!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG love this liner so SMOOTH!!! Seen a review on youtube and brought it the next day! They were right best eyeliner out there. So cheap $4 and it so smooth, doesn't smudge, and long lasting. Comes in great colors if you ever want to change up the classic black liner. Great for winged out liner, bold, or just plain simple. W/e you prefer it gets the job done. It's not always about brand, but quality and yes it's cheap but it works like it's expensive. A must have for my eyeliner girlies!!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie

(Also try the RK eyeliner brush made for the gel liner..you will love it also, achieves a great application of the HD gel liner)

on 12/20/2012 2:45:00 AM

Bought a "brand name" gel liner and was impressed by how easy it was to use but not impressed by how much it cost for such a little bit of product. I then wandered in a beauty supply store and was checking out their makeup when I saw the Ruby Kisses display. Wow, gel liners in lots of colors for $1.99! Bought the violet shimmer and when I tried it, I was not expecting much, You know the drill, you get what you pay for. Not with this stuff. It goes on smoothly and does not budge, I even have slept in it ( I know bad me) and the next morning still perfect. You all know that when you line under the eyes, it can smear and cause raccoon eyes? Again , perfect for hours. This is a HG if you are looking for a liner that has staying power, easy to use and is CHEAP! I have thrown out every eye pencil I own. And since it only takes a very little bit , this jar is going to last quite a while.

This gel liner is AMAZING I found it at a Beauty Supply store in St. Louis for $1.99. Wow! I've tried every gel liner out there. Mac, Bobbi Brown, Stila, Lancme, Smashbox, Wen N Wild, Loreal, Revlon....you name it. This is so soft and creamy and applies like a dream. The black is the blackest black I've found and to top it off it is budge proof all day long, even in the rain. This will be my HG from now on. A+ best liner ever.

on 4/21/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought three colors of this gel eyeliner, Rich Black, Green Shimmer & Shimmer Violet they come in a plastic jar similar to the black radiance creme eyeliner i must say the rich black lasted the most on my eyelid but the other colors are not as pigmented as they look but being that im darker skinned the colors will pop more on lighter skin tones but very good quality gel eyeliner, the texture of the gel is very smooth and glides on the eye, if you use a good quality eyeliner brush then that makes it even better

Omg this stuff is amazing it goes on so smooth alone or over any color eye shadow. I bought it in all colors and it's very pigmented...and the best part is I've been using this for a year now and it still has not dried out!!! Defiantly my HG eye liner.....

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was so pleased that I reviewed first prior gettin one, this is a fab gel liner. I had m first MAC gel liner and after a year it went a bit had.. I watched gossmakeup tips to put i in microwave.. and guess what happened? it was totally ruined the formula so I chuck it and had a look on alternative gel liner that won't break The bank, googled and found it's available locally! Got this from seller in souq.com this site is similar to an ebay site and seller dispatched mine very quick. Definitely a keep for me!

on 12/31/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm on my 3rd jar of this eyeliner and I must say its wonderful. I love the long lasting power it has and the price is amazing as well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Was lucky enough to receive a gently used pot of this eyeliner, in black, in a swap. What a wonderful suprise as it was not a part of the agreed upon swap items.

I had never heard of this brand before this week, so was kind of leery but my mind was quickly changed when I used it for the first time this morning.

Smooth as silk to pick up on a brush & smoother than "buttah" to apply on my lid. This stuff is divine! Staying power is incredible. Looks as good now as it did when applied 9 hours ago.

I've used Stila's gel eyeliner before and yes it is really good but not as good as this. Get smart - run out & get some ladies!!