Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm

on 11/13/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is great lip gloss, I have this in Pink Crystal. I am a gloss junkie and this is one of my faves. I hate sticky lip gloss but this has a great texture. It stays put and is not too shimmery. It looks quite bright in the pot but isn't when you apply it. I really like the colour and the smell is delicious.

on 4/21/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

LOVE this lip balm! This new balm by Revlon came in 3 shades, and being the lip balm / gloss addict that I am, I bought all 3 shades. Clear Crystal, which looks like a sparkly light blue in the pot, goes on basically clear - but it's shiny. It reminds me of a limited edition lip gloss by Prescriptives called Tranquil that was around maybe 10 years ago or the JK Jemma Kidd for Target - Angelina Maxi Kiss Plumping Lipgloss. Pink Crystal looks super bright pink in the pot, but again, goes on sheer and is really a super juicy berry color on me, and perfect imo for Spring - and last - peach crystal - a tangerine color in the pot, yet a sheer wash on the lips. All are sheer, smell sweet like watermelon jolly ranchers, super balmly, yet glossy - they all have small flecks of shimmer in the pot - on the lips not so much. The lid of the pot holds a built-in brush which I thought would render itself useless but I actually like it. It's nice not to have to stick your finger in the gloss for a change and the brush is not bad quality at all.
Bottom line, these smell yummy and juicy in the pot, and look yummy and juicy on the lips! Bonus - It has SPF 15.