REVLON Super Lustrous Lip Balm

Price: $

on 6/12/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is actually pretty nifty! Love the little brush too very handy and is more hygenic than putting you finger in. Definately would buy again, bought this in the pink colour think its pink cyrstal.

I wear it everyday in the morning and it keeps my lips super soft all day and the smell reminds me of another lipgloss i had but is no longer being made, so overall very moisturising, smells good, packaging is nice and neat and compact and is great if you are opting for a simple balm with a slight tint (note very slight!). I would recommend this product. Will buy again!

on 4/21/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

LOVE this lip balm! This new balm by Revlon came in 3 shades, and being the lip balm / gloss addict that I am, I bought all 3 shades. Clear Crystal, which looks like a sparkly light blue in the pot, goes on basically clear - but it's shiny. It reminds me of a limited edition lip gloss by Prescriptives called Tranquil that was around maybe 10 years ago or the JK Jemma Kidd for Target - Angelina Maxi Kiss Plumping Lipgloss. Pink Crystal looks super bright pink in the pot, but again, goes on sheer and is really a super juicy berry color on me, and perfect imo for Spring - and last - peach crystal - a tangerine color in the pot, yet a sheer wash on the lips. All are sheer, smell sweet like watermelon jolly ranchers, super balmly, yet glossy - they all have small flecks of shimmer in the pot - on the lips not so much. The lid of the pot holds a built-in brush which I thought would render itself useless but I actually like it. It's nice not to have to stick your finger in the gloss for a change and the brush is not bad quality at all.
Bottom line, these smell yummy and juicy in the pot, and look yummy and juicy on the lips! Bonus - It has SPF 15.