REVLON Super Lustrous Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Combination
REVLON Super Lustrous Lip Balm

4.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like another reviewer mentioned, this product is similar to L'Oreal's HIP Jelly Balms. I like that Revlon included a mini lip brush so that you don't have to dip your finger into the jar to apply it (but the brush is a little flimsy). I have 'Pink Crystal' which is a hot fuchsia pink. Although the colour looks super bright in the jar, it applies very sheer and just adds a slight pink tint to my lips. Unlike Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip-glosses, they don't give off the best shine since they are only lip-balms. The formula is not sticky and has a smooth consistency. They are quite moisturizing and have SPF 15. Best if you like sheer colours or else you might be disappointed.

on 6/17/2011 4:38:00 AM

this balm is super sheer, not really pigmented at all, feels good on the lips but a bit tacky. smells is good but fades away fast. adding a small mirror to the packaging would have been so much better.

on 4/30/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I, too, love this balm! It makes me very happy to see there is a brush in the lid. No mess! It smells like watermelon candy but the fragrance is very light and slowly disappears as you wear it. The consistency is sort of thick but it's not sticky at all and it's very sheer. It lasted about 2 hours before I had to reapply. $8 is a bit more than I want to pay for lip balm but since it's LE, I figured I would splurge for the pink one and I'm glad I did. The only thing I would add is a mirror in the lid.

Popular Lip Glosses