Zoya Jules

Zoya Jules
Zoya 'Jules'

4.4

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's a unique color and has a lot of depth to it. But it just isn't a "wow" for me. I like it, but not enough to buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Such an unusual neutral polish but I like it! Kind of a grayish-champagne-beige color with shimmer. Looks beautiful on my toes. I was looking for a darker color for fall and this is perfect as I still have no clue how to apply super vampy colors without making a huge mess. Two coats is opaque and wears well with a base and top coat. If you are a neutral lover and looking for something different but not too crazy, try this one!

on 11/3/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I knew I had to buy this as soon as I laid eyes on it. Jules is really nice! A taupe-champagne with golden shimmer, and it applied very nicely! I only needed 2 coats to get it to look perfect, but I will have to update this after I see how long it lasts before it starts chipping. So far, I have not had great luck with Zoya polishes and the wear time... but everything deserves a chance, so maybe this one will work for me. The color is also very flattering on my skin tone (light olive).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love Zoya Jules. I have had many Zoya polishes, and have a love-hate relationship with them. I love the bottle, the formula, application, but the colors are too much or too little, overdone or underdone; it seems that it is harder to hit a "just right" color for me by Zoya..

But Jules is it! It is just right, and much much more. It is a unique color, a gold neutral. It is not something you can easily imagine you want on your nails, but when you see it, you say "aha!". It combines my love of neutrals and of metallics, but it is a great color for every day. It has enough interest and beauty and just the right amount of sparkle; but it is not boring and I don't have anything else like it. I am thinking it will look very s-xy on toes too.

on 4/24/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm wearing this right now and really like the color. Kind of champagne with slight gold and beige. Not over the top gold, but not so muted that you don't notice it. My manicurist loved it, and two woman at the salon asked if they could borrow it to you use on their nails too. This is my fourth bottle of Zoya, and so far all have applied evenly and worn well. I have two coats on right now, and I may apply a third today to see how it looks with increased depth. I think this would look great layered over other colors as well. I agree with the other reviewer who said that the only issue might be is how it works with one's skin tone. I am very fair, so I'm going to try it after I've applied self-tanner and see how it looks.

Popular Polishes