Zoya Jules

Zoya 'Jules'

4.5

on 12/12/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Jules is such a cameleon color on my NC25 skintone. Its a neutral shimmery earthy gold-taupe overall....antique golden pewter maybe? In different lighting situations it can look warm, cool, gold, grey, or beige lol! At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but after a day on my nails I was in love :) Least to say its a very unique shade. I thought the formula was fine and you get full coverage in two coats.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Such an unusual neutral polish but I like it! Kind of a grayish-champagne-beige color with shimmer. Looks beautiful on my toes. I was looking for a darker color for fall and this is perfect as I still have no clue how to apply super vampy colors without making a huge mess. Two coats is opaque and wears well with a base and top coat. If you are a neutral lover and looking for something different but not too crazy, try this one!

on 1/28/2012 12:11:00 PM

An utterly beautiful and unique polish. It's grayed champagney oystery color with a gold pearly flash. It's unlike anything I've seen before, and it looks amazing on. It's not metallic or frosty, I would classify this one as a pearl. It's a stunning neutral, classy and edgy at the same time. It also looks amazing with a matte topcoat on it, so it's a very versatile polish. Perfect for all year round. Great formulation, great wear. I would recommend this polish to anyone and it would likely suit most skin tones.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful shimmery champagne white-gold shade. In the bottle it even has gray properties. This polish applies so easily and settles into a mirror-like finish on the nail. I am always amazed at how smooth my nails feel when I am wearing Zoya, even without top coat. This is a lovely neutral color and a good base for adding other colors/glittery, etc., but it's wonderful on its own. Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat works well with this, as well as Poshe. Zoya wears like iron, too. I said I would purchase again but in other shades. Zoya has so many to choose from that I don't see myself ever buying the same shade twice.

on 5/22/2011 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One coat and go! This color is gorgeous I would say its like an antique gold color.

on 4/20/2011 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I got this polish in a mini size with my April 2011 Birchbox. I thought it was the most boring one of the collection, but surprisingly, I like it! It's not your average metallic nude champagne polish. It's an antique gold shade with almost a gray undertone, that is much edgier than you would think from just looking at the bottle. Very chic and not 'old lady' at all.

Popular Polishes