Zoya Jules

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Zoya Jules
Zoya 'Jules'

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great neutral. Gray meets gold. Sort of the color of a shell. Something a little flashy, but totally work appropriate. I think its awesome for me since I like gray, but plain gray with my skin tone tends to look like dead hands. Add the flash of gold and magic!

I thought application was about on par with most of Zoya's shimmers. It wasn't as runny as some other brands, but it did not need any thinner. It made it easy to not flood my cuticles.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful shimmery champagne white-gold shade. In the bottle it even has gray properties. This polish applies so easily and settles into a mirror-like finish on the nail. I am always amazed at how smooth my nails feel when I am wearing Zoya, even without top coat. This is a lovely neutral color and a good base for adding other colors/glittery, etc., but it's wonderful on its own. Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat works well with this, as well as Poshe. Zoya wears like iron, too. I said I would purchase again but in other shades. Zoya has so many to choose from that I don't see myself ever buying the same shade twice.

Popular Polishes