Zoya Jules

Zoya Jules
Zoya 'Jules'

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful shimmery champagne white-gold shade. In the bottle it even has gray properties. This polish applies so easily and settles into a mirror-like finish on the nail. I am always amazed at how smooth my nails feel when I am wearing Zoya, even without top coat. This is a lovely neutral color and a good base for adding other colors/glittery, etc., but it's wonderful on its own. Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat works well with this, as well as Poshe. Zoya wears like iron, too. I said I would purchase again but in other shades. Zoya has so many to choose from that I don't see myself ever buying the same shade twice.

on 11/3/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I knew I had to buy this as soon as I laid eyes on it. Jules is really nice! A taupe-champagne with golden shimmer, and it applied very nicely! I only needed 2 coats to get it to look perfect, but I will have to update this after I see how long it lasts before it starts chipping. So far, I have not had great luck with Zoya polishes and the wear time... but everything deserves a chance, so maybe this one will work for me. The color is also very flattering on my skin tone (light olive).

Popular Polishes