Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Enter Title

4.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbic Acid

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

As I am approaching 50 I noticed my skin just started to go crazy. Besides plenty of dark spots, dry skin, fine lines or not so fine whatever, I also ended up with plenty of acne again. Clearly I had to take a dramatic step here so I decided to try the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream first. The result was amazing! I then bought the SPF30 from this line and can not believe the result. My acne is almost gone, dark spots look lighter, fine lines have minimized and are hardly noticable especially my forehead furrow and laugh lines. My skin looks smooth and glowing and my friends and family are asking me what I have done to my face as it looks fantastic. I hope I am not jinxing it as I just started with this Rapid wrinkle Repair line but I highly recommend it to all aging ladies that want to look youthful again.

I would like to add that I am also using the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion system once a week. Which removes all the dead skin cells really well. All this together is creating fantastic results and for me at least there is no reason to spend $300+ on a anti-aging beauty regime.

on 6/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's only been five days, I hope I'm not jumping the gun here... But wow! I have seen major improvements in my skin in such a short time! PIH is already disappearing, dark spots that seem to NEVER go away during summer are looking lighter, skin is softer, looks fresh and glowy! I am quite oily, slightly acne-prone and this moisturizer has not made oiliness any worse (possibly slight better, but that could be my rose-tinted glasses right now), zero acne so far. And here's the crazy bonus: lines/wrinkles are actually improving! Say what, now?! I've been using an AHA serum for about 8 months and definitely saw improvement from that, and assumed that at this point, what ever is still visible is just what I'm stuck with. I tried another retinol formula (ROC) in the past and saw no results, I assumed my skin just didn't respond to retinols. Very happy that I was wrong!

So, AHA (Alpha Hydrox stuff) PM, and this in the AM, under make-up (no issues under make-up goes on great), and I have knocked a few years off! Soft, smooth, fresh, I can even leave the house without make-up! This is just bananas!

on 2/27/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My current HG moisturizer has a retinoid in it but I was looking for a product with a higher concentration. I've had my eye on this for some time and finally decided to give it a try. After using it for about a week, I broke out with small cystic acne on my forehead. My forehead or cheeks are the test areas for new products - if I get a pimple in either of these areas, it's because of the product.

The product itself has a nice consistency - it's thin and light on the skin. There is no discernible scent. That said, it's not as moisturizing as I had hoped and of course, my skin hates it so back it Ulta it went. I shall with my HG Confidence in a Cream.

on 3/21/2017 2:33:00 PM

I enjoy this product a lot. I have sensitive, combination skin and have been looking for a daily moisturizer that doesn't irritate my face. I'm 29, and damaged my skin with tanning and smoking in my early and mid-20s, and I'm now seeing crows feet and forehead wrinkles.
So for about 2-3 months I have been applying this cream twice daily, and while I see no significant change in my fine lines and wrinkles, it leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. I feel this product does more to prevent further wrinkles than it repairs, but maybe I'm not seeing the results because I look at my face daily.
I will continue to buy this product because of how nice it leaves my skin feeling, and it does a great job of not irritating or widening my complexion.

on 5/6/2017 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

At this stage of the game, I know that ' wrinkle repair' is not going to happen with a product - if it was , I would have found that product by now !!
That said, this stuff is pretty darn amazing and I have tried a LOT of products.
This definitely softens wrinkles, especially crows feet, and it really works well on fine lines. It doesn't pill either, so makeup glides on.
You don't need a lot, its a relatively thick, somewhat slippery cream that just melts into skin.
For a relatively inexpensive product, I'm incredibly impressed. This may just be the HG moisturizer that I have been looking for !!!

on 11/27/2016 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am in my 20s but I decided to give it a go because I have so many premature wrinkles and I never took care of my skin. The cream is good for the price. My skin feels smooth. But it is a bit drying and brings redness to the skin. But it goes away pretty soon. I haven't noticed any significant difference with the wrinkles but it's too early to tell

on 11/21/2016 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for the past two weeks and have been very surprised with how well this works. Most products with sunscreen typically break out but this one has not. I also have sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all. I do notice that my forehead looks a bit shinier than usual, but it is not too bad, sometimes I prefer my skin to look a bit glowy versus straight matte. If I want a matte finish I just touch up with powder midday. I also have noticed a significant improvement in my skin tone, texture and fine lines. This is the difference in my forehead lines and appearance after about two weeks of using this cream daily and my clarisonic: http://imgur.com/MhUZ8dC

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have purchased this 2 or 3 times already. So far, it's been my favorite moisturizer with SPF. I used to use Clinique's Super Defense Moisturizer, but after having children, I find that I can't spend as much on beauty products for myself. I have dehydrated, dry-combo skin. After turning 29, I started to get hormonal and cystic acne; so I have to be extra careful about what I put on my skin. A lot of moisturizers tend to clog up my pores and cause acne that I wouldn't be getting otherwise. Fortunately for me, Rapid Wrinkle Repair isn't one of them. When you apply it, it starts out looking oily, but your skin (or at least *mine*) absorbs it pretty nicely. When I wear makeup (usually liquid or cream, though occasionally I'll throw on something powdery), this actually helps with the application. In the Summer, it's usually moisturizing enough on its own. In the Winter, though, I have to apply a light moisturizer before applying this one...to help out my dehydrated skin. Plus, the extra moisture helps with the dry patches I tend to get in the Winter. Because it's not always moisturizing enough for *MY* skin, I gave it 4 lippies. That and because I feel like it's expensive (about $20 at my local Walmart). I guess it's good compared to the $45 I used to shell out for the Clinique moisturizer; but when you're on a tight budget, $20 is a lot for one product. The good thing is that it lasts a good while (about 3 months or so), when used once a day everyday. Also, I don't put this on my eyes because my eye area is already oily, and my eye liner tends to smudge and transfer. When I put this on my eyes in the past, it just made the smudging and transferring worse. Fortunately, the rest of my face doesn't get as oily.

on 10/22/2015 12:28:00 AM

I would probably buy it again. Enjoyed this product a lot, but I wouldn't say it's the best out there. The smell is nice and the texture is great, not thick and not greasy. It does what it's supposed to do, but didn't wow me. I'll probably keep looking for something as well.

on 7/24/2016 4:56:00 AM

How is this product only $20?!

Ok. I have been SEARCHING GIRL for months for a good moisturizer that has SPF, but also hyaluronic acid.
I have used Neutrogena Acne Moisturizer for years and I love the scent and clean feeling of it, but I don't have acne, so I needed a good switch.

I have failed a thousands times with Olay moisturizers that I end up giving away...

Finally, I kept seeing this stuff and I decided to try out. HOLY SHIT GIRLLLLLL

First of all, it smells like silky heaven. If there is a heaven, I'm sure it's silky and I'm even more sure that all the candles emit this scent throughout.

NOW, I've only just turned 23 last month, I don't technically NEED this gem, but preventative care is the best care, right?! If I had a mother, I'm sure that's what she would have told me.

I've only used this for one day, so why the hell am I making this review. Probably because I am so excited to have finally found my gem of a moisturizer to replace my previous one. I feel like I have graduated :)

It would be pretty difficult for this let me down, seeing as all I need is sun protection and moisturization, I don't yet have any wrinkles that need repairing.

I will come back in a month and spill the tea about how much I love this product. This seems like a good one. xo