Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Enter Title

4.1

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbic Acid

on 4/29/2018 5:06:00 PM

I've used the basic Rapid Wrinkle Repair as a night moisturizer off and on with good results. It smoothed skin overnight, so I thought this product, with a sunscreen, would be perfect for daytime use. I know I need to use sunscreen every day and started doing so last Monday. After ONE day of wearing Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, I had red flaky blotches on cheeks. The next day, the blotches spread to my neck. After 6 days of dry patches, my face has finally calmed down. So now me and my blotchy neck are going to return the Rapid Wrinkle Repair.

on 4/13/2018 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I usually like neutrogena , but this one leaves me unimpressed..it didn't do much for my skin, and after a month of use, I was glad to use something more moisturizing...it goes on light enough, and I like the spf...I might revisit it in summer, but in our dry and harsh Canadian winters, this wasn't enough..but my skin is on the dry side....just ok for me I admit

on 10/22/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Okay, I like this product. My skin looked better after using it, I liked the broad spectrum sunscreen (primarily why I bought it). But I went through the 1 oz pump bottle so quickly that I think it's not a very economical product despite being a drug store brand. The glass bottle feels heavy so it was a shock to hit air on the last few pumps, take out the dispenser pump assembly and see that indeed, it was all gone. Perhaps I was using too much per morning application, but I needed to get my whole face, neck and decollete covered. But it is good stuff.

on 6/7/2017 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's only been five days, I hope I'm not jumping the gun here... But wow! I have seen major improvements in my skin in such a short time! PIH is already disappearing, dark spots that seem to NEVER go away during summer are looking lighter, skin is softer, looks fresh and glowy! I am quite oily, slightly acne-prone and this moisturizer has not made oiliness any worse (possibly slight better, but that could be my rose-tinted glasses right now), zero acne so far. And here's the crazy bonus: lines/wrinkles are actually improving! Say what, now?! I've been using an AHA serum for about 8 months and definitely saw improvement from that, and assumed that at this point, what ever is still visible is just what I'm stuck with. I tried another retinol formula (ROC) in the past and saw no results, I assumed my skin just didn't respond to retinols. Very happy that I was wrong!

So, AHA (Alpha Hydrox stuff) PM, and this in the AM, under make-up (no issues under make-up goes on great), and I have knocked a few years off! Soft, smooth, fresh, I can even leave the house without make-up! This is just bananas!

on 5/6/2017 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

At this stage of the game, I know that ' wrinkle repair' is not going to happen with a product - if it was , I would have found that product by now !!
That said, this stuff is pretty darn amazing and I have tried a LOT of products.
This definitely softens wrinkles, especially crows feet, and it really works well on fine lines. It doesn't pill either, so makeup glides on.
You don't need a lot, its a relatively thick, somewhat slippery cream that just melts into skin.
For a relatively inexpensive product, I'm incredibly impressed. This may just be the HG moisturizer that I have been looking for !!!

on 3/21/2017 2:33:00 PM

I enjoy this product a lot. I have sensitive, combination skin and have been looking for a daily moisturizer that doesn't irritate my face. I'm 29, and damaged my skin with tanning and smoking in my early and mid-20s, and I'm now seeing crows feet and forehead wrinkles.
So for about 2-3 months I have been applying this cream twice daily, and while I see no significant change in my fine lines and wrinkles, it leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. I feel this product does more to prevent further wrinkles than it repairs, but maybe I'm not seeing the results because I look at my face daily.
I will continue to buy this product because of how nice it leaves my skin feeling, and it does a great job of not irritating or widening my complexion.

on 2/27/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My current HG moisturizer has a retinoid in it but I was looking for a product with a higher concentration. I've had my eye on this for some time and finally decided to give it a try. After using it for about a week, I broke out with small cystic acne on my forehead. My forehead or cheeks are the test areas for new products - if I get a pimple in either of these areas, it's because of the product.

The product itself has a nice consistency - it's thin and light on the skin. There is no discernible scent. That said, it's not as moisturizing as I had hoped and of course, my skin hates it so back it Ulta it went. I shall with my HG Confidence in a Cream.

on 11/27/2016 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am in my 20s but I decided to give it a go because I have so many premature wrinkles and I never took care of my skin. The cream is good for the price. My skin feels smooth. But it is a bit drying and brings redness to the skin. But it goes away pretty soon. I haven't noticed any significant difference with the wrinkles but it's too early to tell

on 11/21/2016 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for the past two weeks and have been very surprised with how well this works. Most products with sunscreen typically break out but this one has not. I also have sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all. I do notice that my forehead looks a bit shinier than usual, but it is not too bad, sometimes I prefer my skin to look a bit glowy versus straight matte. If I want a matte finish I just touch up with powder midday. I also have noticed a significant improvement in my skin tone, texture and fine lines. This is the difference in my forehead lines and appearance after about two weeks of using this cream daily and my clarisonic: http://imgur.com/MhUZ8dC

on 7/24/2016 4:56:00 AM

How is this product only $20?!

Ok. I have been SEARCHING GIRL for months for a good moisturizer that has SPF, but also hyaluronic acid.
I have used Neutrogena Acne Moisturizer for years and I love the scent and clean feeling of it, but I don't have acne, so I needed a good switch.

I have failed a thousands times with Olay moisturizers that I end up giving away...

Finally, I kept seeing this stuff and I decided to try out. HOLY SHIT GIRLLLLLL

First of all, it smells like silky heaven. If there is a heaven, I'm sure it's silky and I'm even more sure that all the candles emit this scent throughout.

NOW, I've only just turned 23 last month, I don't technically NEED this gem, but preventative care is the best care, right?! If I had a mother, I'm sure that's what she would have told me.

I've only used this for one day, so why the hell am I making this review. Probably because I am so excited to have finally found my gem of a moisturizer to replace my previous one. I feel like I have graduated :)

It would be pretty difficult for this let me down, seeing as all I need is sun protection and moisturization, I don't yet have any wrinkles that need repairing.

I will come back in a month and spill the tea about how much I love this product. This seems like a good one. xo