4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I have always used a drug store moisturizer and been happy. Then, one day I woke up and noticed a few lines, crepe eyelids, and sagging lids. I decided to try Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair and within seven days they were disappearing. A couple of months later I noticed my lids were no longer crepe. I do have a slight line near my lower jaw but that is about it. I will never change to another brand. I am 71 years old. I don't know if the brand is important as they seem to all be very similar. Unfortunately, Neutrogena did nothing for my sagging lids. I did receive a sample of Murad Renewing Eye Cream.and used it twice a day for two weeks and I did notice a difference. I would purchase it but it is too rich for Social Security! Good luck!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairSilver

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

I've used the basic Rapid Wrinkle Repair as a night moisturizer off and on with good results. It smoothed skin overnight, so I thought this product, with a sunscreen, would be perfect for daytime use. I know I need to use sunscreen every day and started doing so last Monday. After ONE day of wearing Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, I had red flaky blotches on cheeks. The next day, the blotches spread to my neck. After 6 days of dry patches, my face has finally calmed down. So now me and my blotchy neck are going to return the Rapid Wrinkle Repair.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

3.0

2 years ago

I usually like neutrogena , but this one leaves me unimpressed..it didn't do much for my skin, and after a month of use, I was glad to use something more moisturizing...it goes on light enough, and I like the spf...I might revisit it in summer, but in our dry and harsh Canadian winters, this wasn't enough..but my skin is on the dry side....just ok for me I admit

About reviewer (290 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

2 years ago

Okay, I like this product. My skin looked better after using it, I liked the broad spectrum sunscreen (primarily why I bought it). But I went through the 1 oz pump bottle so quickly that I think it's not a very economical product despite being a drug store brand. The glass bottle feels heavy so it was a shock to hit air on the last few pumps, take out the dispenser pump assembly and see that indeed, it was all gone. Perhaps I was using too much per morning application, but I needed to get my whole face, neck and decollete covered. But it is good stuff.

About reviewer (440 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

3 years ago

Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's only been five days, I hope I'm not jumping the gun here... But wow! I have seen major improvements in my skin in such a short time! PIH is already disappearing, dark spots that seem to NEVER go away during summer are looking lighter, skin is softer, looks fresh and glowy! I am quite oily, slightly acne-prone and this moisturizer has not made oiliness any worse (possibly slight better, but that could be my rose-tinted glasses right now), zero acne so far. And here's the crazy bonus: lines/wrinkles are actually improving! Say what, now?! I've been using an AHA serum for about 8 months and definitely saw improvement from that, and assumed that at this point, what ever is still visible is just what I'm stuck with. I tried another retinol formula (ROC) in the past and saw no results, I assumed my skin just didn't respond to retinols. Very happy that I was wrong! So, AHA (Alpha Hydrox stuff) PM, and this in the AM, under make-up (no issues under make-up goes on great), and I have knocked a few years off! Soft, smooth, fresh, I can even leave the house without make-up! This is just bananas!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

At this stage of the game, I know that ' wrinkle repair' is not going to happen with a product - if it was , I would have found that product by now !! That said, this stuff is pretty darn amazing and I have tried a LOT of products. This definitely softens wrinkles, especially crows feet, and it really works well on fine lines. It doesn't pill either, so makeup glides on. You don't need a lot, its a relatively thick, somewhat slippery cream that just melts into skin. For a relatively inexpensive product, I'm incredibly impressed. This may just be the HG moisturizer that I have been looking for !!!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I enjoy this product a lot. I have sensitive, combination skin and have been looking for a daily moisturizer that doesn't irritate my face. I'm 29, and damaged my skin with tanning and smoking in my early and mid-20s, and I'm now seeing crows feet and forehead wrinkles. So for about 2-3 months I have been applying this cream twice daily, and while I see no significant change in my fine lines and wrinkles, it leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. I feel this product does more to prevent further wrinkles than it repairs, but maybe I'm not seeing the results because I look at my face daily. I will continue to buy this product because of how nice it leaves my skin feeling, and it does a great job of not irritating or widening my complexion.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesOther

1.0

3 years ago

My current HG moisturizer has a retinoid in it but I was looking for a product with a higher concentration. I've had my eye on this for some time and finally decided to give it a try. After using it for about a week, I broke out with small cystic acne on my forehead. My forehead or cheeks are the test areas for new products - if I get a pimple in either of these areas, it's because of the product. The product itself has a nice consistency - it's thin and light on the skin. There is no discernible scent. That said, it's not as moisturizing as I had hoped and of course, my skin hates it so back it Ulta it went. I shall with my HG Confidence in a Cream.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

I am in my 20s but I decided to give it a go because I have so many premature wrinkles and I never took care of my skin. The cream is good for the price. My skin feels smooth. But it is a bit drying and brings redness to the skin. But it goes away pretty soon. I haven't noticed any significant difference with the wrinkles but it's too early to tell

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I have been using this for the past two weeks and have been very surprised with how well this works. Most products with sunscreen typically break out but this one has not. I also have sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all. I do notice that my forehead looks a bit shinier than usual, but it is not too bad, sometimes I prefer my skin to look a bit glowy versus straight matte. If I want a matte finish I just touch up with powder midday. I also have noticed a significant improvement in my skin tone, texture and fine lines. This is the difference in my forehead lines and appearance after about two weeks of using this cream daily and my clarisonic: http://imgur.com/MhUZ8dC

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral