Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these brushes. I had bought some Sigma brushes because I didn't want to buy the super expensive MAC ones, but even if they were mid-priced they were not worth it. These ones are awesome and definitely worth it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is far too big to use in the crease and would give inconsistent results. However, I enjoy using this brush for blending out under eye concealer and using to contour my nose and cheeks with liquid/cream products. It actually functions much better with liquids and creams than powders but also works with powders and really buffs in any product you use.

I took off a lippie because it should have come in the face kit by RT rather than the eye kit and the eye kit could have included a better blending brush.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok this brush is alllllll THAT!! While I don't like it for e/s application, I LOVE it for blending and buffing concealer!! Oh how I wish this was sold separately. As usual IME with RT brushes, it washes beautifully and has no shedding.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've used this every day since I've bought it (and worn makeup). It's soft, it blends like a dream, it's easily washable. It works for eyeshadow as well, but most days I don't need anything beyond a 217 anyway. No, I always use this for softly buffing in concealer under my eyes and in the corners of my nose, and I don't foresee ever moving on from it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this brush a few weeks ago in the RT Travel Set. In fact, I bought the set just to get THIS brush. Not that big a hardship as both of the other brushes in the set are first rate and the price for all 3 brushes was not outrageous but how I wish Sam Chapman would make this brush (and a few others) available individually, rather than just in sets.

Everyone else has more than adequately explained the many uses for this brush, from crease work to use as a basic "one brush" eye shadow applicator, as well as working great to apply concealer, cream eye shadows, etc. It is just an amazing brush and I would love to have 3 or 4 of these to use on a daily basis. The only problem is not being able to purchase this brush on its own; I don't need 3 or 4 of the other brushes in this set, nor do I need a whole bunch of the cases (which are actually pretty nice for travel, though a bit on the small side to hold all the brushes someone might want to take with them to travel).

I am delighted with the quality and versatility of this brush and I am so happy that RT brushes can now be purchased here in Canada. I only wish several of the brushes could be purchased individually.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am obsessed with this brush!

The one product I use day 2 day besides mascara is under eye concealer. I was aware that the the Pixiwoo sisters used this brush in their videos for under eye concealer - but I already own so many brushes.

I went ahead and purchased (even though frankly I didn't need any of the other brushes in the travel essential set) and am so happy I did! I am buying more b/c I love this brush so much.

It spread concealers like a dream, and cream eye shadow. I have not used with actual regular e/s so I am not sure but I am sure it's great.

Love love this..and then I apply setting powder with the RT finishing brush under the eyes.

I wish they sold this separately! I don't know what it is about these brushes but they make applying even "not fun" makeup fun!

This is such good quality brush! I love to use it for placing eyeshadow on my whole lid and I am aware that it can be used for concealer etc. I think that everyone should have this brush in their collection, because you can really make good use out of it! I bough it on iherb.com. You can find also other brushes on this site. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or to get 10$ off if your order is over 40$. They ship worldwide!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

First, let me preface this review by saying, I LOVE these brushes!! They are cruelty-free and of fantastic quality. The bristles are phenomenally soft and really hold pigment for application. They are great. I have many different brushes from a variety of price points (MAC, EcoTools, Sonia Kashuk, etc) and these are truly my favorite. I just really don't think you can go wrong with most of them.

This brush is fantastic for applying eyeshadow. I absolutely love the way this brush applies--not too much pigment, but it doesn't cause fallout on the shadow either. It picks up the precise amount needed to apply evenly and smoothly. It's really a perfect shadow brush.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeshadow brush!!! It packs on the perfect amount of shadow and somehow holds the shadow so I have less fallout than with other brushes. But the best is how soft it is. I have many brushes and I've been reaching for this everyday.

Popular Makeup Brushes