Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Filtered by hair type : Other

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok this brush is alllllll THAT!! While I don't like it for e/s application, I LOVE it for blending and buffing concealer!! Oh how I wish this was sold separately. As usual IME with RT brushes, it washes beautifully and has no shedding.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've used this every day since I've bought it (and worn makeup). It's soft, it blends like a dream, it's easily washable. It works for eyeshadow as well, but most days I don't need anything beyond a 217 anyway. No, I always use this for softly buffing in concealer under my eyes and in the corners of my nose, and I don't foresee ever moving on from it.

This is such good quality brush! I love to use it for placing eyeshadow on my whole lid and I am aware that it can be used for concealer etc. I think that everyone should have this brush in their collection, because you can really make good use out of it! I bough it on iherb.com. You can find also other brushes on this site. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or to get 10$ off if your order is over 40$. They ship worldwide!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

First, let me preface this review by saying, I LOVE these brushes!! They are cruelty-free and of fantastic quality. The bristles are phenomenally soft and really hold pigment for application. They are great. I have many different brushes from a variety of price points (MAC, EcoTools, Sonia Kashuk, etc) and these are truly my favorite. I just really don't think you can go wrong with most of them.

This brush is fantastic for applying eyeshadow. I absolutely love the way this brush applies--not too much pigment, but it doesn't cause fallout on the shadow either. It picks up the precise amount needed to apply evenly and smoothly. It's really a perfect shadow brush.

The BEST concealer brush. Ever. Ever. Ever. I've seen the Chapmans use it in their tutorials and thought..hmm....that brush works pretty well.

I absolutely love this brush for concealer. LOVE.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought the complete eye set for $15.99 and I love these brushes. They lay on the eyeshadow and blend it out so well. The price is amazing. I will definitely buy more sets.

Popular Makeup Brushes