Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I loved this as an eye shadow brush, then one day needed a concealer brush in a hurry and noticed its similarities to "airbrush" concealer brushes... Anyway, now I own two of them and my sister has an incomplete eye brush kit and no idea of what she's missing.

This actually makes me regret buying the Sephora concealer brush. It was really good for blending, but it was just so big that the product either went everywhere or it would blend parts too much which defeats the point of a concealer.

This one is a perfect size and density to blend naturally while still covering. The bristles also hold up better than any other brush I've had to thick, setting concealers as long as I swirl the excess off on the back of my hand when I'm done.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've used this every day since I've bought it (and worn makeup). It's soft, it blends like a dream, it's easily washable. It works for eyeshadow as well, but most days I don't need anything beyond a 217 anyway. No, I always use this for softly buffing in concealer under my eyes and in the corners of my nose, and I don't foresee ever moving on from it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this brush a few weeks ago in the RT Travel Set. In fact, I bought the set just to get THIS brush. Not that big a hardship as both of the other brushes in the set are first rate and the price for all 3 brushes was not outrageous but how I wish Sam Chapman would make this brush (and a few others) available individually, rather than just in sets.

Everyone else has more than adequately explained the many uses for this brush, from crease work to use as a basic "one brush" eye shadow applicator, as well as working great to apply concealer, cream eye shadows, etc. It is just an amazing brush and I would love to have 3 or 4 of these to use on a daily basis. The only problem is not being able to purchase this brush on its own; I don't need 3 or 4 of the other brushes in this set, nor do I need a whole bunch of the cases (which are actually pretty nice for travel, though a bit on the small side to hold all the brushes someone might want to take with them to travel).

I am delighted with the quality and versatility of this brush and I am so happy that RT brushes can now be purchased here in Canada. I only wish several of the brushes could be purchased individually.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Small enough for my small lids. Packs the color on very well, easy to clean and works great with cream or powder foundation.

Absolutely love this brush and wish it was available separately. I'd buy at least five of these. Great shape, perfect for blending. Very easy to use and the best of the eyeshadow brushes from this line (which are all very good). This has replaced (yes, replaced!) my MAC 217. Again, I'd like to have a bunch of them. At $18 for the whole Travel Essentials set, I might get a couple of sets just to have more of this particular one. I've spent way more than that on single brushes that didn't give me nearly the same results. As is the case with all RT brushes, this cleans easily and dries quickly. A great quality brush.

This is such good quality brush! I love to use it for placing eyeshadow on my whole lid and I am aware that it can be used for concealer etc. I think that everyone should have this brush in their collection, because you can really make good use out of it! I bough it on iherb.com. You can find also other brushes on this site. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or to get 10$ off if your order is over 40$. They ship worldwide!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

First, let me preface this review by saying, I LOVE these brushes!! They are cruelty-free and of fantastic quality. The bristles are phenomenally soft and really hold pigment for application. They are great. I have many different brushes from a variety of price points (MAC, EcoTools, Sonia Kashuk, etc) and these are truly my favorite. I just really don't think you can go wrong with most of them.

This brush is fantastic for applying eyeshadow. I absolutely love the way this brush applies--not too much pigment, but it doesn't cause fallout on the shadow either. It picks up the precise amount needed to apply evenly and smoothly. It's really a perfect shadow brush.

I ADORE this brush!! It is the most versitile brush I've ever used. It's good as a standard eyeshadow brush to pack on color to the lid. It's great at applying shadow in the crease. It's excellent at blending because it's rather fluffy... And you can even use it to blend out concealer!! As with all the other brushes from this line, the quality of this brush is outstanding. Not only is the design adorable, but it's extremely sturdy. I have had no shedding with any of these brushes. Not even from the initial cleaning. I am SUPER impressed and will be buying more once I have the money. I highly recommend this product!!

Popular Makeup Brushes