Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

4.9

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeshadow brush!!! It packs on the perfect amount of shadow and somehow holds the shadow so I have less fallout than with other brushes. But the best is how soft it is. I have many brushes and I've been reaching for this everyday.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought the complete eye set for $15.99 and I love these brushes. They lay on the eyeshadow and blend it out so well. The price is amazing. I will definitely buy more sets.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite type of shadow brush, so I was really excited when I saw it. I bought it from the picture online, but was not disappointed! It's really soft, the perfect sort of thickness and size, and has multiple uses as far as eye shadow is concerned. Unlike the bigger RT brushes, the weighting on this isn't distracting. It cleans very well and I haven't had any shedding. More than worth the money.

Update: I have had my brushes for a few months now and I am glad to say I love them. They have held up well to washing and abuse. I have not seen a single hair shed and they are keeping there shape perfectly.

I really like the eye brushes. I got them a few days ago and have not had any problems with them. They pick up pigment nicely and deposit it well. I purchased the starter set and the only brush that I don't love is the "liner" brush. I find it far to thick to be able to use as a liner brush, but I do like to use it more as a pencil brush. They are very soft and unusually light... I wish more of the brushes could be purchased individually. I will update when I have had them for a while to see how well they hold up!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Technically this is more of a fluffy brush than dome. I love it anyway. It's a great purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

I ADORE this brush!! It is the most versitile brush I've ever used. It's good as a standard eyeshadow brush to pack on color to the lid. It's great at applying shadow in the crease. It's excellent at blending because it's rather fluffy... And you can even use it to blend out concealer!! As with all the other brushes from this line, the quality of this brush is outstanding. Not only is the design adorable, but it's extremely sturdy. I have had no shedding with any of these brushes. Not even from the initial cleaning. I am SUPER impressed and will be buying more once I have the money. I highly recommend this product!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to echo everyone else - amazing! This is so versatile and easy to use. I can't live without it! It's wonderful. It makes application a snap, and the results are beautiful each time. I would say this is better than pretty much all of the eye brushes I own, high- and low-end. It cleans beautifully and never sheds, either. Just a beautiful brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this brush. It works great with pressed shadow and pigments, has never shed or bled and it fits even in the inner corner of my eyes. Overall a great brush densely packed and with enough "give" to be used for packing color. I will for sure buy a couple more of this, given the price it would be a crime if I did not!

The BEST concealer brush. Ever. Ever. Ever. I've seen the Chapmans use it in their tutorials and thought..hmm....that brush works pretty well.

I absolutely love this brush for concealer. LOVE.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

First, let me preface this review by saying, I LOVE these brushes!! They are cruelty-free and of fantastic quality. The bristles are phenomenally soft and really hold pigment for application. They are great. I have many different brushes from a variety of price points (MAC, EcoTools, Sonia Kashuk, etc) and these are truly my favorite. I just really don't think you can go wrong with most of them.

This brush is fantastic for applying eyeshadow. I absolutely love the way this brush applies--not too much pigment, but it doesn't cause fallout on the shadow either. It picks up the precise amount needed to apply evenly and smoothly. It's really a perfect shadow brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes