Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok this brush is alllllll THAT!! While I don't like it for e/s application, I LOVE it for blending and buffing concealer!! Oh how I wish this was sold separately. As usual IME with RT brushes, it washes beautifully and has no shedding.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this brush a few weeks ago in the RT Travel Set. In fact, I bought the set just to get THIS brush. Not that big a hardship as both of the other brushes in the set are first rate and the price for all 3 brushes was not outrageous but how I wish Sam Chapman would make this brush (and a few others) available individually, rather than just in sets.

Everyone else has more than adequately explained the many uses for this brush, from crease work to use as a basic "one brush" eye shadow applicator, as well as working great to apply concealer, cream eye shadows, etc. It is just an amazing brush and I would love to have 3 or 4 of these to use on a daily basis. The only problem is not being able to purchase this brush on its own; I don't need 3 or 4 of the other brushes in this set, nor do I need a whole bunch of the cases (which are actually pretty nice for travel, though a bit on the small side to hold all the brushes someone might want to take with them to travel).

I am delighted with the quality and versatility of this brush and I am so happy that RT brushes can now be purchased here in Canada. I only wish several of the brushes could be purchased individually.

Popular Makeup Brushes