Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Filtered by age: 25-29

I ADORE this brush!! It is the most versitile brush I've ever used. It's good as a standard eyeshadow brush to pack on color to the lid. It's great at applying shadow in the crease. It's excellent at blending because it's rather fluffy... And you can even use it to blend out concealer!! As with all the other brushes from this line, the quality of this brush is outstanding. Not only is the design adorable, but it's extremely sturdy. I have had no shedding with any of these brushes. Not even from the initial cleaning. I am SUPER impressed and will be buying more once I have the money. I highly recommend this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite type of shadow brush, so I was really excited when I saw it. I bought it from the picture online, but was not disappointed! It's really soft, the perfect sort of thickness and size, and has multiple uses as far as eye shadow is concerned. Unlike the bigger RT brushes, the weighting on this isn't distracting. It cleans very well and I haven't had any shedding. More than worth the money.

Popular Makeup Brushes