Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.9

I don't even know what to say here - best brush EVER.

I used to use those terrible brandless drugstore makeup brushes, until there was a sale at one of my local stores, and I decided to treat myself by buying this. It has changed my eyeshadow application forever.

1.5 years later and I own almost every RT brush available in my country.

Zero shedding, perfect application, soft enough (can be ever so slightly scratchy if you press too hard), easy to wash, and maintains its colour and shape well after 1.5 years of use. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I reach for this brush on a daily basis.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is far too big to use in the crease and would give inconsistent results. However, I enjoy using this brush for blending out under eye concealer and using to contour my nose and cheeks with liquid/cream products. It actually functions much better with liquids and creams than powders but also works with powders and really buffs in any product you use.

I took off a lippie because it should have come in the face kit by RT rather than the eye kit and the eye kit could have included a better blending brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I loved this as an eye shadow brush, then one day needed a concealer brush in a hurry and noticed its similarities to "airbrush" concealer brushes... Anyway, now I own two of them and my sister has an incomplete eye brush kit and no idea of what she's missing.

This actually makes me regret buying the Sephora concealer brush. It was really good for blending, but it was just so big that the product either went everywhere or it would blend parts too much which defeats the point of a concealer.

This one is a perfect size and density to blend naturally while still covering. The bristles also hold up better than any other brush I've had to thick, setting concealers as long as I swirl the excess off on the back of my hand when I'm done.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Omg! I love this brush sooo much that I wish it was sold separately and not just part of the travel kit. It is my HOLY GRAIL concealer brush. The way it buffs my concealer into a flawless airbrush finish is amazing. You can also use it for eyeshadow (cream and powder) and blending colours in the crease. Since getting this brush I barely reach for my MAC 217. I highly recommend the travel kit because of this incredible little brush!!!!

This is such good quality brush! I love to use it for placing eyeshadow on my whole lid and I am aware that it can be used for concealer etc. I think that everyone should have this brush in their collection, because you can really make good use out of it! I bough it on iherb.com. You can find also other brushes on this site. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or to get 10$ off if your order is over 40$. They ship worldwide!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to echo everyone else - amazing! This is so versatile and easy to use. I can't live without it! It's wonderful. It makes application a snap, and the results are beautiful each time. I would say this is better than pretty much all of the eye brushes I own, high- and low-end. It cleans beautifully and never sheds, either. Just a beautiful brush.

Update: I have had my brushes for a few months now and I am glad to say I love them. They have held up well to washing and abuse. I have not seen a single hair shed and they are keeping there shape perfectly.

I really like the eye brushes. I got them a few days ago and have not had any problems with them. They pick up pigment nicely and deposit it well. I purchased the starter set and the only brush that I don't love is the "liner" brush. I find it far to thick to be able to use as a liner brush, but I do like to use it more as a pencil brush. They are very soft and unusually light... I wish more of the brushes could be purchased individually. I will update when I have had them for a while to see how well they hold up!

Popular Makeup Brushes