Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush
Blush BrushBlush BrushBlush Brush

4.3

on 3/28/2017 3:02:00 PM

I like it for applying both blush and bronzer. As others said, perhaps it's more adapted for applying bronzer rather than blush. I do really like it though. Amazing quality, cruelty-free, does not shed at all, dries quickly after washing and it stands up. I have absolutely no complaints.

on 2/25/2017 3:07:00 PM

I find this brush works better when used for applying/blending bronzer, or powder contour.. I have pretty much every RT brush that there is, and I love them all. I also sometimes use this brush to apply my TheBalm powder foundation for a quick no fuss/light application...I much prefer my Ecotools blush brush, or RT stippling brush for blush application.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This a lovely brush, the bristles are very gentle on the skin and it does not shed when you wash it. It's also very reasonably priced at £10 and is overall a very pretty brush (if appearance is important to you). However, I don't think this is good for blusher. It's far too big and applies the product too to much of the face.

I do think this is an amazing powder brush though, that's how I use it and because it's duo fibre, it doesn't pack on too much product, avoiding a powdery, cakey looking face.

Overall, yes, I would recommend this, as a powder brush but no, I wouldn't recommend this as a blush brush. I think smaller blush brushes are better as you can get a more controlled application, something you can't achieve with this.

I agree with other reviewers that this brush doesn't work well for blush. It's just too big. That said, it is a very good powder brush and I use it for that. It applies just the right amount Chanel Double Perfection powder foundation.

on 2/9/2017 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've read so many beauty bloggers who've "raved" about this brand being the next best thing to sigma. Have to disagree. This is a horrible brush. It fell apart on the first washing, not to mention the numerous horrid applications of product...Big Never Again Purchase for me.

on 2/9/2017 4:01:00 PM

I dont know if its only me. But my blush is patchy using this brush. I wasted money

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was confused when I opened the package and saw how large this is- seemed big for a blush brush. I use it for a highly pigmented blush- this brush gives me a wash of color and looks subtle. I like to use this brush for bronzer. The tapered head helps me place the product and it's a breeze to blend. For a synthetic brush, it's very soft. I am impressed with most of the RT brushes and this is no exception.

on 1/22/2017 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I loved this for a while but I agree with the below reviewer. It's not amazing with blush. Maybe when you first get it, it works great but after a few washes the bristles get a bit scratchy and it applies blush patchy and not perfectly even? I always find I have to go back in with my buffer brush to make sure everything is perfectly blended after I use this.

on 12/20/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've had this for over a year and I just don't like it. Something about the shape makes it so I never get an even application of blush, and then I can't blend it out. I love my other RT brushes, but I'm retiring this one as soon as I find a better one.

on 12/20/2016 12:59:00 AM

This is so soft, I use this to apply blush, powder, bronzer...anything, the finish is so natural, besides, this one pick up products not that much, so it will not lead to heavy makeup look, cons is that you need to do several times to achive what you want

Popular Makeup Brushes