Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush
Blush BrushBlush BrushBlush Brush

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favourite multi-purpose brushes. It's soft, not too dense and never sheds when I wash it.

With bronzer, it gives a really smooth, blended and diffused look which means I never look too obviously bronzed or caked in colour. The size is perfect for getting all over the forehead and softly shading the cheeks. Too big for precise contour, however.

For blush, this borders too big but i really like a diffused, natural blushed look. I'm not super precise with blush, I concentrate most on the mid-cheekbone further back and then blend forward towards the nose. This helps me to never be caught looking like a clown. It's perfect for bright or deeper colours and helps sheer them out, but for lighter shades I go for more of a dense brush so some colour shows up.

For highlight, it's too big for my liking unless it's a very specific type of highlight. I use this for my elf illuminating palette powders as it helps smooth them all over the face lightly. For "real" highlighters I use the RT setting brush and it works amazingly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite brush for blush application. It's excellent at diffusing pigmented blush on the cheek. It gives a natural, airbrushed finish.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I couldn't apply bronzer without this perfect brush.

on 5/31/2017 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG ALL REAL TECHNIQUE BRUSHES ARE TO DIE FOR! GREAT PRICE & SUPER SOFT! I CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN! THEY'RE EQUAL OR BETTER THAN ANY HIGH-END BRUSHES OUT THERE. I DID A REVIEW ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL GO CHECK IT OUT :) HERE'S THE LINK:

on 3/28/2017 3:02:00 PM

I like it for applying both blush and bronzer. As others said, perhaps it's more adapted for applying bronzer rather than blush. I do really like it though. Amazing quality, cruelty-free, does not shed at all, dries quickly after washing and it stands up. I have absolutely no complaints.

on 2/25/2017 3:07:00 PM

I find this brush works better when used for applying/blending bronzer, or powder contour.. I have pretty much every RT brush that there is, and I love them all. I also sometimes use this brush to apply my TheBalm powder foundation for a quick no fuss/light application...I much prefer my Ecotools blush brush, or RT stippling brush for blush application.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This a lovely brush, the bristles are very gentle on the skin and it does not shed when you wash it. It's also very reasonably priced at £10 and is overall a very pretty brush (if appearance is important to you). However, I don't think this is good for blusher. It's far too big and applies the product too to much of the face.

I do think this is an amazing powder brush though, that's how I use it and because it's duo fibre, it doesn't pack on too much product, avoiding a powdery, cakey looking face.

Overall, yes, I would recommend this, as a powder brush but no, I wouldn't recommend this as a blush brush. I think smaller blush brushes are better as you can get a more controlled application, something you can't achieve with this.

I agree with other reviewers that this brush doesn't work well for blush. It's just too big. That said, it is a very good powder brush and I use it for that. It applies just the right amount Chanel Double Perfection powder foundation.

on 2/9/2017 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've read so many beauty bloggers who've "raved" about this brand being the next best thing to sigma. Have to disagree. This is a horrible brush. It fell apart on the first washing, not to mention the numerous horrid applications of product...Big Never Again Purchase for me.

on 2/9/2017 4:01:00 PM

I dont know if its only me. But my blush is patchy using this brush. I wasted money

Popular Makeup Brushes