NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by age: 25-29
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/6/2016 1:24:00 PM

Love, love love this colour. But please be careful ladies and only apply it very lightly as it wil look frosty very quickly.. If you apply only a small amount it looks amazing!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a very nice shimmery peach shade. not colorless, but not opaque either. I have to be careful not to overapply, because then it looks metallic (not good!). But used sparingly, it looks wonderful. A staple.

on 7/3/2012 11:01:00 PM

Ugh! I hate this lip gloss! Originally, I bought this because I remember liking NYC products as a teenager, and they're so reasonably priced. Unfortunately, the gloss didn't live up to my fond adolescent memories. It is very thick, more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss, and very, very frosty. After applying it, I felt like I'd been playing Seven Minutes in Heaven with Jack Frost! The only good thing about this product is its cost, but even at the low, low price of $3 it is a waste of money because I will never use it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Every time I have worn this lip gloss on I always get a million compliments.It's this a peach pink color with sparkles it leaves the lips with a nice sheen.THIS formula lasts a decent amount of time without being really sticky

on 8/22/2011 2:44:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this is a tweaked version of NYC's Sungold Pink l/g which was in the skinny square tubes. I loved that gloss and was mad when they discontinued it. I recently found this color and fell in love with the color all over again. Such a nice neutral peachy pink color with a hint of shimmer.

Not overly sticky, doesn't smell/taste funny and lasts a pretty long time.

Popular Lip Glosses