NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Price: $

Price: $

I own this lipgloss in three different colors: Brighton Beach Peach, Prospect Pink, and Midtown Mulberry. The quality of these lipglosses is AMAZING, comparable to the quality of MAC and NARS lipglosses. Prospect Pink could even be seen as a good dupe for NARS Turkish Delight. They have pretty great staying power, as I find myself only reapplying about once or twice a day. I have no problems with the packaging- it's pretty standard lipgloss packaging and it's pretty sleek and cute so it fits easily in my makeup bag. I only have two complaints about this product. 1) the doe foot applicator is a little awkward to work with because it's rounded at the end and not angled, but it still applies fairly easily, and 2) the smell of the gloss isn't bad or strong, but it has that very typical cheap lipgloss smell. It smells really sweet and sugary, only I can't smell it when I put it on. Overall, I would buy more of these and these are great for any occasion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my favorite gloss! It isn't sticky, it smells nice, and lasts forever! The color is perfect for people like me who prefer the natural look or need a nude lip to go with dramatic eyeshadow. :)