NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

this lipgloss is ok, its a really good lipgloss quality wise, and for only 2$ its worth it, but i haven't fallen in love with it. the colour dosnt really show on my lips because i have medium pigmented lips so its more of a clear gloss for me, and i find that it has way too many sparkles, what i really love about his tho is the smell, it smells like cake with frosting DELICIOUUS!!!

on 8/22/2011 2:44:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this is a tweaked version of NYC's Sungold Pink l/g which was in the skinny square tubes. I loved that gloss and was mad when they discontinued it. I recently found this color and fell in love with the color all over again. Such a nice neutral peachy pink color with a hint of shimmer.

Not overly sticky, doesn't smell/taste funny and lasts a pretty long time.

OK! I have finally found my favorite lip gloss! As soon as I bought this, I put it on because I wanted to try it out. I then bought a can of Diet Mt. Dew. I finished the can and guess what? My lip gloss is still on! Shiny as it was when I first applied it. This is the best I've tried so far. I purchased at Wal Mart for under $2.50. You really need to try this!!!