New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/6/2016 1:24:00 PM

Love, love love this colour. But please be careful ladies and only apply it very lightly as it wil look frosty very quickly.. If you apply only a small amount it looks amazing!!

on 4/16/2015 10:05:00 AM

I still miss the older version of NYC's liquid lipshine, but this is a nice alternative. I love this particular shade, because it's not overly opaque, but not so sheer that it's pointless either. I also have "Prospect Pink" which is more pigmented and frosty. Brighton Beach Peach creates a pretty shimmery peachy wash of color, that helps tone down my overly pink pigmented lips, while still looking pretty natural. This is very wearable, and makes me look more polished without looking overly made up. The formula is smooth, and not overly sticky, and hydrates lips pretty well. The packaging is pretty too!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a very nice shimmery peach shade. not colorless, but not opaque either. I have to be careful not to overapply, because then it looks metallic (not good!). But used sparingly, it looks wonderful. A staple.

on 8/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is so great! Its like 2 bucks! It is a beautiful peach color with a bit of shimmer. It's long lasting, looks great, and smells good. Only downfall is it is a bit sticky.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The shades and feel of these glosses are some of my faves. I own this shade, RivingtonRose and Big Apple Spice. They never dry my lips out and the colour you swatch on your hand is the colour you will get on your lips. This smells a bit like a vanilla cake and has just enough stickiness to it.
My lips are a bit pigmented without gloss but this just adds a subtle sheen to them. It's definetly nice to wear if you want a natural look or looking for something to pair with bronzer. Normally I don't go for a pale gloss as I don't want to mute out my lip shade but this shade doesn't seem to do that. There is not a lot of sparkle in it (big bonus!) and has a beautiful high shine to it. It's not a gloss that will last for hours. I has OK staying power and stays longer than the NYC 8 hour lipglosses.
The packaging is not extremely high end and the wand is not the best as it doesn't conform to the shape of your lips. But for the price, I wasn't expecting high end packaging.
This is a perfect gloss for someone on a budget or even someone younger just experimenting with makeup. You can't go wrong and you will definetly want to purchase more than a few of these glosses once you buy one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Good lipgloss, An extremely very high shine colours. Lasts for many many hours than other more expensive high-end pricey lipglosses,, Very frosty, I have this one brighton beach peach lipgloss in number 575 and Prospect Pink ligloss in number 576 liquid lipshine qs a frosty baby-pink. This gives me a pluming effect, even hough oit's not carryed out to be a plumper. It does gove a bright peachy look for the beach, theats where it probably got its name from, just kidding, neighborhoods in the nyc area is the names on the labels, cute ion a native new yorker from Brooklyn yeah

I really love this product! I know lots of people don't like the doe foot applicator but I don't mind it, and I really like the shade this gloss gives (not too pink, but not too neutral either.) I think it was about $6 at Target, which isn't bad, and I'm glad it was good enough to be worth it. I like the sweet taste and would buy this product again!

Overall, I was reasonably impressed with this lipgloss, but it's unlikely to become a staple. The color looks very pretty in the bottle, but comes out too frosty on my lips. If you like the shimmery/frosted look, then this may be the gloss for you. The overly sweet smell is a bit much for me. The applicator is a little flimsy and difficult to work with, but at $5 dollars a bottle, it's hard to complain.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gloss is awesome! Very pretty neutral pink/peach shimmer. I was shopping for a gloss to pair with a smokey eye and this works perfectly! I was in no way about to shell out $10-$14 for a skinny tube of gloss. For $2.99, this can't be beat! I pair it with NYC lipstick in "Cafe".

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this! It's a very flattering shimmery peach color that looks good for everyday or for going out when paired with dramatic eyes. It smells nice but it's not too overpowering, and it's not overly sticky either. The only real negative is it doesn't last too long by itself but that's only a minor inconvenience.

Would I buy again? I almost did buy it again because I thought I lost it last weekend but I found it so I didn't have to. That's another great thing about this gloss: it's so cheap that if you do lose it then it's not much money to replace it. It's great for going out if you're like me and tend to lose things.