New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/15/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've always said these are the best lipglosses ever from high to low end. The texture the smell the color the lasting power all magnificent the only 2 colors I don't like are that pastel pink and the hot pink the pastel pink doesn't apply right and the hot pink isn't dark enough kinda sheer. The others from the nudes to the peaches are fabulous I just bought 2 brighton beach peach but I love the chelsea pink can't find that one so ill take these instead because they are similar and also I picked up mac girl about town lipglass and so far I am really digging it so I'll review that one after a few times of wear.

on 8/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is so great! Its like 2 bucks! It is a beautiful peach color with a bit of shimmer. It's long lasting, looks great, and smells good. Only downfall is it is a bit sticky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Good lipgloss, An extremely very high shine colours. Lasts for many many hours than other more expensive high-end pricey lipglosses,, Very frosty, I have this one brighton beach peach lipgloss in number 575 and Prospect Pink ligloss in number 576 liquid lipshine qs a frosty baby-pink. This gives me a pluming effect, even hough oit's not carryed out to be a plumper. It does gove a bright peachy look for the beach, theats where it probably got its name from, just kidding, neighborhoods in the nyc area is the names on the labels, cute ion a native new yorker from Brooklyn yeah

on 2/14/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live on Brighton Beach, how could I not buy this?! This is a beautiful light peach shimmery shade. I find it looks thicker, more frosted, in the tube, than it is in real life. Its not opaque but not totally sheer. I love the applicator and I normally hate doe foot applicators. This one is different, its longer, soft and flexible, very unlike most doe foot applicators even in high end glosses. Those others are not worth it because you have to swipe again and again to get product, not with this. This a great swipe and go, no need for a mirror, gloss for me which also feels nice and cushy. Great value, have two others in the line.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I usually am not a big fan of lipgloss, but this product is my current obsession. My skin is a very light olive and this color is perfect for it. People have said that the brush/applicator is floppy, but I enjoy it. One coat and you get a beautiful color that lasts a reasonable amount of time. This is a great replacement for my old favorite lipgloss, MAC's Viva La Glam lipglass. As a teenager MAC products are a luxury and I don't get them often, and this is cheap priced and definitely gorgeous enough to hold me over until my next MAC fix. The color is an instant confidence booster and I always feel glam!