New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.5

on 3/6/2016 1:24:00 PM

Love, love love this colour. But please be careful ladies and only apply it very lightly as it wil look frosty very quickly.. If you apply only a small amount it looks amazing!!

on 4/16/2015 10:05:00 AM

I still miss the older version of NYC's liquid lipshine, but this is a nice alternative. I love this particular shade, because it's not overly opaque, but not so sheer that it's pointless either. I also have "Prospect Pink" which is more pigmented and frosty. Brighton Beach Peach creates a pretty shimmery peachy wash of color, that helps tone down my overly pink pigmented lips, while still looking pretty natural. This is very wearable, and makes me look more polished without looking overly made up. The formula is smooth, and not overly sticky, and hydrates lips pretty well. The packaging is pretty too!

on 8/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is so great! Its like 2 bucks! It is a beautiful peach color with a bit of shimmer. It's long lasting, looks great, and smells good. Only downfall is it is a bit sticky.

I really love this product! I know lots of people don't like the doe foot applicator but I don't mind it, and I really like the shade this gloss gives (not too pink, but not too neutral either.) I think it was about $6 at Target, which isn't bad, and I'm glad it was good enough to be worth it. I like the sweet taste and would buy this product again!

Overall, I was reasonably impressed with this lipgloss, but it's unlikely to become a staple. The color looks very pretty in the bottle, but comes out too frosty on my lips. If you like the shimmery/frosted look, then this may be the gloss for you. The overly sweet smell is a bit much for me. The applicator is a little flimsy and difficult to work with, but at $5 dollars a bottle, it's hard to complain.

on 2/14/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live on Brighton Beach, how could I not buy this?! This is a beautiful light peach shimmery shade. I find it looks thicker, more frosted, in the tube, than it is in real life. Its not opaque but not totally sheer. I love the applicator and I normally hate doe foot applicators. This one is different, its longer, soft and flexible, very unlike most doe foot applicators even in high end glosses. Those others are not worth it because you have to swipe again and again to get product, not with this. This a great swipe and go, no need for a mirror, gloss for me which also feels nice and cushy. Great value, have two others in the line.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I usually am not a big fan of lipgloss, but this product is my current obsession. My skin is a very light olive and this color is perfect for it. People have said that the brush/applicator is floppy, but I enjoy it. One coat and you get a beautiful color that lasts a reasonable amount of time. This is a great replacement for my old favorite lipgloss, MAC's Viva La Glam lipglass. As a teenager MAC products are a luxury and I don't get them often, and this is cheap priced and definitely gorgeous enough to hold me over until my next MAC fix. The color is an instant confidence booster and I always feel glam!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gloss is awesome! Very pretty neutral pink/peach shimmer. I was shopping for a gloss to pair with a smokey eye and this works perfectly! I was in no way about to shell out $10-$14 for a skinny tube of gloss. For $2.99, this can't be beat! I pair it with NYC lipstick in "Cafe".

this lipgloss is ok, its a really good lipgloss quality wise, and for only 2$ its worth it, but i haven't fallen in love with it. the colour dosnt really show on my lips because i have medium pigmented lips so its more of a clear gloss for me, and i find that it has way too many sparkles, what i really love about his tho is the smell, it smells like cake with frosting DELICIOUUS!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip gloss! It smells amazing and the color is not too overpowering-it blends nicely with every skin tone. The applicating wand is a little bit bendy, but besides that, hands down my favorite lip gloss. Its not sticky and stays on for a while. I got it at Target for a little over $2, which is a great deal and you get a lot! Must get!!