NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/14/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live on Brighton Beach, how could I not buy this?! This is a beautiful light peach shimmery shade. I find it looks thicker, more frosted, in the tube, than it is in real life. Its not opaque but not totally sheer. I love the applicator and I normally hate doe foot applicators. This one is different, its longer, soft and flexible, very unlike most doe foot applicators even in high end glosses. Those others are not worth it because you have to swipe again and again to get product, not with this. This a great swipe and go, no need for a mirror, gloss for me which also feels nice and cushy. Great value, have two others in the line.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Every time I have worn this lip gloss on I always get a million compliments.It's this a peach pink color with sparkles it leaves the lips with a nice sheen.THIS formula lasts a decent amount of time without being really sticky

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am so happy to be the first person to review this product! This lipgloss is amazing - it smells like vanilla/cookies, it is sheer and non-sticky, and the light peach sheen is beautiful. I have very fair peaches-and-cream skin, but my sister is darker than me and she can pull this off, too. I think it was like, $2.27 at Walmart. Go out and buy it!