New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

3.3

on 8/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is so great! Its like 2 bucks! It is a beautiful peach color with a bit of shimmer. It's long lasting, looks great, and smells good. Only downfall is it is a bit sticky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Good lipgloss, An extremely very high shine colours. Lasts for many many hours than other more expensive high-end pricey lipglosses,, Very frosty, I have this one brighton beach peach lipgloss in number 575 and Prospect Pink ligloss in number 576 liquid lipshine qs a frosty baby-pink. This gives me a pluming effect, even hough oit's not carryed out to be a plumper. It does gove a bright peachy look for the beach, theats where it probably got its name from, just kidding, neighborhoods in the nyc area is the names on the labels, cute ion a native new yorker from Brooklyn yeah

I really love this product! I know lots of people don't like the doe foot applicator but I don't mind it, and I really like the shade this gloss gives (not too pink, but not too neutral either.) I think it was about $6 at Target, which isn't bad, and I'm glad it was good enough to be worth it. I like the sweet taste and would buy this product again!