New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a very nice shimmery peach shade. not colorless, but not opaque either. I have to be careful not to overapply, because then it looks metallic (not good!). But used sparingly, it looks wonderful. A staple.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The shades and feel of these glosses are some of my faves. I own this shade, RivingtonRose and Big Apple Spice. They never dry my lips out and the colour you swatch on your hand is the colour you will get on your lips. This smells a bit like a vanilla cake and has just enough stickiness to it.
My lips are a bit pigmented without gloss but this just adds a subtle sheen to them. It's definetly nice to wear if you want a natural look or looking for something to pair with bronzer. Normally I don't go for a pale gloss as I don't want to mute out my lip shade but this shade doesn't seem to do that. There is not a lot of sparkle in it (big bonus!) and has a beautiful high shine to it. It's not a gloss that will last for hours. I has OK staying power and stays longer than the NYC 8 hour lipglosses.
The packaging is not extremely high end and the wand is not the best as it doesn't conform to the shape of your lips. But for the price, I wasn't expecting high end packaging.
This is a perfect gloss for someone on a budget or even someone younger just experimenting with makeup. You can't go wrong and you will definetly want to purchase more than a few of these glosses once you buy one.

on 7/3/2012 11:01:00 PM

Ugh! I hate this lip gloss! Originally, I bought this because I remember liking NYC products as a teenager, and they're so reasonably priced. Unfortunately, the gloss didn't live up to my fond adolescent memories. It is very thick, more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss, and very, very frosty. After applying it, I felt like I'd been playing Seven Minutes in Heaven with Jack Frost! The only good thing about this product is its cost, but even at the low, low price of $3 it is a waste of money because I will never use it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Good lipgloss, An extremely very high shine colours. Lasts for many many hours than other more expensive high-end pricey lipglosses,, Very frosty, I have this one brighton beach peach lipgloss in number 575 and Prospect Pink ligloss in number 576 liquid lipshine qs a frosty baby-pink. This gives me a pluming effect, even hough oit's not carryed out to be a plumper. It does gove a bright peachy look for the beach, theats where it probably got its name from, just kidding, neighborhoods in the nyc area is the names on the labels, cute ion a native new yorker from Brooklyn yeah

I own this lipgloss in three different colors: Brighton Beach Peach, Prospect Pink, and Midtown Mulberry. The quality of these lipglosses is AMAZING, comparable to the quality of MAC and NARS lipglosses. Prospect Pink could even be seen as a good dupe for NARS Turkish Delight. They have pretty great staying power, as I find myself only reapplying about once or twice a day. I have no problems with the packaging- it's pretty standard lipgloss packaging and it's pretty sleek and cute so it fits easily in my makeup bag. I only have two complaints about this product. 1) the doe foot applicator is a little awkward to work with because it's rounded at the end and not angled, but it still applies fairly easily, and 2) the smell of the gloss isn't bad or strong, but it has that very typical cheap lipgloss smell. It smells really sweet and sugary, only I can't smell it when I put it on. Overall, I would buy more of these and these are great for any occasion.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this! It's a very flattering shimmery peach color that looks good for everyday or for going out when paired with dramatic eyes. It smells nice but it's not too overpowering, and it's not overly sticky either. The only real negative is it doesn't last too long by itself but that's only a minor inconvenience.

Would I buy again? I almost did buy it again because I thought I lost it last weekend but I found it so I didn't have to. That's another great thing about this gloss: it's so cheap that if you do lose it then it's not much money to replace it. It's great for going out if you're like me and tend to lose things.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my favorite gloss! It isn't sticky, it smells nice, and lasts forever! The color is perfect for people like me who prefer the natural look or need a nude lip to go with dramatic eyeshadow. :)

OK! I have finally found my favorite lip gloss! As soon as I bought this, I put it on because I wanted to try it out. I then bought a can of Diet Mt. Dew. I finished the can and guess what? My lip gloss is still on! Shiny as it was when I first applied it. This is the best I've tried so far. I purchased at Wal Mart for under $2.50. You really need to try this!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am so happy to be the first person to review this product! This lipgloss is amazing - it smells like vanilla/cookies, it is sheer and non-sticky, and the light peach sheen is beautiful. I have very fair peaches-and-cream skin, but my sister is darker than me and she can pull this off, too. I think it was like, $2.27 at Walmart. Go out and buy it!