NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by hair type : Other
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2012 11:01:00 PM

Ugh! I hate this lip gloss! Originally, I bought this because I remember liking NYC products as a teenager, and they're so reasonably priced. Unfortunately, the gloss didn't live up to my fond adolescent memories. It is very thick, more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss, and very, very frosty. After applying it, I felt like I'd been playing Seven Minutes in Heaven with Jack Frost! The only good thing about this product is its cost, but even at the low, low price of $3 it is a waste of money because I will never use it again.

on 4/16/2015 10:05:00 AM

I still miss the older version of NYC's liquid lipshine, but this is a nice alternative. I love this particular shade, because it's not overly opaque, but not so sheer that it's pointless either. I also have "Prospect Pink" which is more pigmented and frosty. Brighton Beach Peach creates a pretty shimmery peachy wash of color, that helps tone down my overly pink pigmented lips, while still looking pretty natural. This is very wearable, and makes me look more polished without looking overly made up. The formula is smooth, and not overly sticky, and hydrates lips pretty well. The packaging is pretty too!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a very nice shimmery peach shade. not colorless, but not opaque either. I have to be careful not to overapply, because then it looks metallic (not good!). But used sparingly, it looks wonderful. A staple.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gloss is awesome! Very pretty neutral pink/peach shimmer. I was shopping for a gloss to pair with a smokey eye and this works perfectly! I was in no way about to shell out $10-$14 for a skinny tube of gloss. For $2.99, this can't be beat! I pair it with NYC lipstick in "Cafe".

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip gloss! It smells amazing and the color is not too overpowering-it blends nicely with every skin tone. The applicating wand is a little bit bendy, but besides that, hands down my favorite lip gloss. Its not sticky and stays on for a while. I got it at Target for a little over $2, which is a great deal and you get a lot! Must get!!