NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by age: 30-35
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/15/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've always said these are the best lipglosses ever from high to low end. The texture the smell the color the lasting power all magnificent the only 2 colors I don't like are that pastel pink and the hot pink the pastel pink doesn't apply right and the hot pink isn't dark enough kinda sheer. The others from the nudes to the peaches are fabulous I just bought 2 brighton beach peach but I love the chelsea pink can't find that one so ill take these instead because they are similar and also I picked up mac girl about town lipglass and so far I am really digging it so I'll review that one after a few times of wear.

on 4/16/2015 10:05:00 AM

I still miss the older version of NYC's liquid lipshine, but this is a nice alternative. I love this particular shade, because it's not overly opaque, but not so sheer that it's pointless either. I also have "Prospect Pink" which is more pigmented and frosty. Brighton Beach Peach creates a pretty shimmery peachy wash of color, that helps tone down my overly pink pigmented lips, while still looking pretty natural. This is very wearable, and makes me look more polished without looking overly made up. The formula is smooth, and not overly sticky, and hydrates lips pretty well. The packaging is pretty too!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The shades and feel of these glosses are some of my faves. I own this shade, RivingtonRose and Big Apple Spice. They never dry my lips out and the colour you swatch on your hand is the colour you will get on your lips. This smells a bit like a vanilla cake and has just enough stickiness to it.
My lips are a bit pigmented without gloss but this just adds a subtle sheen to them. It's definetly nice to wear if you want a natural look or looking for something to pair with bronzer. Normally I don't go for a pale gloss as I don't want to mute out my lip shade but this shade doesn't seem to do that. There is not a lot of sparkle in it (big bonus!) and has a beautiful high shine to it. It's not a gloss that will last for hours. I has OK staying power and stays longer than the NYC 8 hour lipglosses.
The packaging is not extremely high end and the wand is not the best as it doesn't conform to the shape of your lips. But for the price, I wasn't expecting high end packaging.
This is a perfect gloss for someone on a budget or even someone younger just experimenting with makeup. You can't go wrong and you will definetly want to purchase more than a few of these glosses once you buy one.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I saw this at Family Dollar and thought it looked like a nice pearly peach, which I love, and it was only around $2 so I bought it to give it a try. I like the color, but I will only really use it to layer on top of lipstick. I don't think I would wear it alone. For layering, its great. You know that trick that they say to do to add a lighter pearly gloss on the bottom lip? Well this works for that. It conditions a little also. I like that it doesn't feather or bleed... at least not on top of the NYC ultra last lipstick I had on underneath (sugarplum). This combined with the lipstick is nice for a daytime look. I'm pleased with my purchase. The only thing I would change is the shape of the sponge tip applicator. I don't care for the floppyness of it but it still works. It's just a bit odd... Anyway I might repurchase... we'll see.

OK! I have finally found my favorite lip gloss! As soon as I bought this, I put it on because I wanted to try it out. I then bought a can of Diet Mt. Dew. I finished the can and guess what? My lip gloss is still on! Shiny as it was when I first applied it. This is the best I've tried so far. I purchased at Wal Mart for under $2.50. You really need to try this!!!