NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

Filtered by age: 19-24
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/23/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is so great! Its like 2 bucks! It is a beautiful peach color with a bit of shimmer. It's long lasting, looks great, and smells good. Only downfall is it is a bit sticky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Good lipgloss, An extremely very high shine colours. Lasts for many many hours than other more expensive high-end pricey lipglosses,, Very frosty, I have this one brighton beach peach lipgloss in number 575 and Prospect Pink ligloss in number 576 liquid lipshine qs a frosty baby-pink. This gives me a pluming effect, even hough oit's not carryed out to be a plumper. It does gove a bright peachy look for the beach, theats where it probably got its name from, just kidding, neighborhoods in the nyc area is the names on the labels, cute ion a native new yorker from Brooklyn yeah

Overall, I was reasonably impressed with this lipgloss, but it's unlikely to become a staple. The color looks very pretty in the bottle, but comes out too frosty on my lips. If you like the shimmery/frosted look, then this may be the gloss for you. The overly sweet smell is a bit much for me. The applicator is a little flimsy and difficult to work with, but at $5 dollars a bottle, it's hard to complain.

I own this lipgloss in three different colors: Brighton Beach Peach, Prospect Pink, and Midtown Mulberry. The quality of these lipglosses is AMAZING, comparable to the quality of MAC and NARS lipglosses. Prospect Pink could even be seen as a good dupe for NARS Turkish Delight. They have pretty great staying power, as I find myself only reapplying about once or twice a day. I have no problems with the packaging- it's pretty standard lipgloss packaging and it's pretty sleek and cute so it fits easily in my makeup bag. I only have two complaints about this product. 1) the doe foot applicator is a little awkward to work with because it's rounded at the end and not angled, but it still applies fairly easily, and 2) the smell of the gloss isn't bad or strong, but it has that very typical cheap lipgloss smell. It smells really sweet and sugary, only I can't smell it when I put it on. Overall, I would buy more of these and these are great for any occasion.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this! It's a very flattering shimmery peach color that looks good for everyday or for going out when paired with dramatic eyes. It smells nice but it's not too overpowering, and it's not overly sticky either. The only real negative is it doesn't last too long by itself but that's only a minor inconvenience.

Would I buy again? I almost did buy it again because I thought I lost it last weekend but I found it so I didn't have to. That's another great thing about this gloss: it's so cheap that if you do lose it then it's not much money to replace it. It's great for going out if you're like me and tend to lose things.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my favorite gloss! It isn't sticky, it smells nice, and lasts forever! The color is perfect for people like me who prefer the natural look or need a nude lip to go with dramatic eyeshadow. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am so happy to be the first person to review this product! This lipgloss is amazing - it smells like vanilla/cookies, it is sheer and non-sticky, and the light peach sheen is beautiful. I have very fair peaches-and-cream skin, but my sister is darker than me and she can pull this off, too. I think it was like, $2.27 at Walmart. Go out and buy it!

Popular Lip Glosses