MAC Black and Blue

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ooh, I love this color! Black and Blue is a deep, murky, midnight blue that, when layered, appears blue-black. The shine is intense, and it lasts fairly well with a topcoat. It's one of my favorite polishes! I like the texture during application, it's thin enough to manipulate the polish to prevent streaks yet thick enough to offer awesome coverage. I'm quite impressed with MACs polishes overall.

Okay, I love black nails. Everyone I know thinks it's gross or weird but I love the way it looks against my pale skin & it's that inner goth from my youth that just won't go away. :) Anyway, w/ two coats this is vitually black & def. last longer than any cheap brands, but still chips kind of quickly. If I have the time I'll do three coats & it lasts *much* longer. Get this if you like black polish!!

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/25/2003 10:28:00 PM

One of my favorite nailpolishes of all time. A deep, inky navy that is so deep it's virtually black. With black being my favorite nail color, I have been looking here and there for a higher-end black polish that would last longer than the crap I had been using before, and so far this is it for me! It's too bad MAC's true black polish was discontinued. This works for me, though. It lasts over a week with little or no signs of chipping and at $8 the price is perfect! I can't go without this! I'm already almost done with this bottle.

all MAC nailpolishes chip-off the very next day; no kidding! don't waste your money. beautiful colour, what a shame it doesn't last long... (sigh)

The perfect dark midnight inky blue shade. I like to wear this with the Plumage e/s. They match nicely.

Popular Polishes