COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Verve Violet

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

2.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan of Cover Girl lip products. It's probably my least favorite brand at the drugstore. Lately though, I was on sort of a CG high with their 3in1 foundation and Wetslicks and the Jumbo Gloss Balm that I have been lusting after for the past few weeks. I've heard good things about CGs lipsticks, so when my Mom whipped this out in the car a few days ago, I put some on too. I have to say, I really hate it! It's a frosty pink at first, but like another reviewer said, it changes into a garish color as wear time increases. And it does stain my lips a bit. The formula is nice, wear time for me was around four hours. I don't know if it was just this color or not, but I can't say I'll try out anymore CG lip perfection lipsticks any time soon.

on 4/9/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

On first application the color is pretty much what I wanted/expected when I bought it (cool frosty pink), however it gets quite a bit darker and brighter as I wear it and it stains my lips! Don't care for the smell or taste, either, but I admit to being very picky about that kind of thing.

on 3/1/2012 9:43:00 PM

Good quality lipstick. Color stays decent amount of time. Very nice color.